Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Use of Diapers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've mentioned elsewhere that diapers were a significant part of my training by my first online Mistress.  Most everybody mentions humiliation when they talk about this, but by the time I was first diapered it wasn't humiliating at all.  It was educational, it was submissive, and at times disgusting.  But wearing and using my diapers introduced me to a part of myself long suppressed, Sissy Renee.  I had to give up control so that she could come out, I think.

From recent discussions here and elsewhere, I've become curious how many sissies have been diapered, hence this poll.
Like you, Renee...I've been diapered by an online Mistress...She felt that diapering and using them was a significant part of her domination and sissy-training of me...I didn't understand fully, and even argued that sissies wear panties, not diapers, but she told me that "her sissies" wore panties over their diapers...and  I did.  She also required that I "use" my diapers for both toilet functions on several occasions (with and without laxatives and enemas), which I found mortifying...but I accepted that "Mistress knows best" and I complied.
Sissy's that don't act their age; back talk and don't wear appropriate styled sissy clothing should be regressed to wearing more age
related clothing - well actually not so much clothing but diapers. And these should be doubled up and with a bulky crinkley noisy plastic
cover with loads of frilly ruffled lacy rows and rows of contrasting lace. In no circumstance should the hem line of an outer garment
be allowed to cover the diaper cover - full exposure. For sissies that tamper or who do not handle the regression properly the diaper
cover should be locked on with a big ole lock right in front to remind the sissy that there is no fooling around. Other sissified garments
could also be locked at the collar such as a baby doll modified dress. A locking collar could be had with lettering "SISSY BABY IN TRAINING"
with an addition of a pacifier. Since babies don't wear shoes - maybe booties and cute frilly ankle sox. If a cooperative attitude is not
instilled at this point with hands getting into things they shouldn't then locking mittens will be needed.
A few torments of public exposure and the attitude should change (diapers and all) for the better thus stepping up to levels of more
appropriate sissy wear - diapers should still be worn with contrasting oversized granny panties instead of noisy plastic covers until for
certain one is graduated into the potty house of compliance !
(05-06-2017, 11:10 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]Like you, Renee...I've been diapered by an online Mistress...She felt that diapering and using them was a significant part of her domination and sissy-training of me...I didn't understand fully, and even argued that sissies wear panties, not diapers, but she told me that "her sissies" wore panties over their diapers...and  I did.  She also required that I "use" my diapers for both toilet functions on several occasions (with and without laxatives and enemas), which I found mortifying...but I accepted that "Mistress knows best" and I complied.
Well, sissies wear plastic panties over their diapers in my case.  I argued too, and that was the first time Mistress told me it was "my way or the highway".  To make her point, she assigned me corner time in my panties (on cam) until I emptied my bladder and was standing in a puddle, then 100 "I wear my diapers when Mistress Sebrina tells me to." lines before I she let me clean up and put on my diapers.

My punishment was humiliating, stand in my own puddle and all, but then my diapers were such a relief!  Mistress really does know best, including knowing when I'd progressed to this necessary step in my training.
The thing to remember about diapers is not what they signify just in terms of age, but also what they signify in terms of control. Diapers (other than medical need) are only worn by infants. Having a diaper on signifies that you cannot be trusted to act like anything more than an infant yourself. On top of this, it is a matter of control. You don't get to stop what you're doing to go sit on the toilet, you're not the one in control. The one who is in charge of you gets to say when you get that luxury, and if you can't hold it, well then it's a damn good thing you had a diaper on! Of course, that hearkens back to the infantile aspect--you can't hold it long enough to be allowed restroom time, you've got as much ability in that regard as an infant.
I agree that nappies and baby knickers are a very clear form and statement of control. I was first put back into nappies by my mother as a punishment when I was six. It signalled that i couldn't be trusted in big boy pants, and needed to be treated like a baby again. It was doubly humiliating for me as it also signalled that I was to be treated younger than my little sister, who was actually two years younger than me. She was allowed normal knickers and shorts, but I had to have a nappy on, with plastic baby pants, and a skirt to make it easier to check and change my nappies.
(05-06-2017, 04:18 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2017, 11:10 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]Like you, Renee...I've been diapered by an online Mistress...She felt that diapering and using them was a significant part of her domination and sissy-training of me...I didn't understand fully, and even argued that sissies wear panties, not diapers, but she told me that "her sissies" wore panties over their diapers...and  I did.  She also required that I "use" my diapers for both toilet functions on several occasions (with and without laxatives and enemas), which I found mortifying...but I accepted that "Mistress knows best" and I complied.
Well, sissies wear plastic panties over their diapers in my case.  I argued too, and that was the first time Mistress told me it was "my way or the highway".  To make her point, she assigned me corner time in my panties (on cam) until I emptied my bladder and was standing in a puddle, then 100 "I wear my diapers when Mistress Sebrina tells me to." lines before I she let me clean up and put on my diapers.

My punishment was humiliating, stand in my own puddle and all, but then my diapers were such a relief!  Mistress really does know best, including knowing when I'd progressed to this necessary step in my training.

This was a very apt punishment, and lesson to help you appreciate your diapers sissy Renee...I certainly see why your Mistress did what She did, and I understand the value in the lesson...in my case, my online Mistress also made quite clear that diapers were NOT an option for Her sissies, and while I had the privilege of obedience to Her I went to work each day with a diaper, panties and pantyhose under my trousers.  I haven't worn a diaper in a long time, but I confess that I do miss the "loss of control" and the submission that they brought about in me!
(05-07-2017, 10:28 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2017, 04:18 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]

This was a very apt punishment, and lesson to help you appreciate your diapers sissy Renee...I certainly see why your Mistress did what She did, and I understand the value in the lesson...in my case, my online Mistress also made quite clear that diapers were NOT an option for Her sissies, and while I had the privilege of obedience to Her I went to work each day with a diaper, panties and pantyhose under my trousers.  I haven't worn a diaper in a long time, but I confess that I do miss the "loss of control" and the submission that they brought about in me!
Two phrases strike me:  "privilege of obedience" and "loss of control".  Prior to being diapered, our relationship had been a wank-fest for me, but I see now how I was oh so carefully guided by Mistress.  She had already taken more control than I'd ever imagined.  This was the first time I never played with myself at all during our sessions, played like a little boy doing something forbidden and loving it.  For the first time I felt my penis diminished, first standing in my own puddle, later embraced in my diaper.  For the first time I knew my own dependence and, indeed, my special privilege.  Sissy Renee was truly waking up!
I'm not surprised that most diapered sissies only wet.  I am surprised how many of us have messed our diapers, though I shouldn't be, since I'm one myself.  If you'd asked me after my first diapering if I'd ever use them for number 2, I'd have said "never!", but then if you'd asked me 6 months previous if I'd ever wear and wet a diaper my answer would have been the same.  Looking back I can only smile when I recall how natural it was to cede control of my body as well as my mind to Mistress.

I wonder, of those who have messed their diapers as I have, how many did so due to use of a suppository or enema?

By the way, one of the best and most comprehensive pieces I've seen about diaper domination and discipline is Effective Diaper Domination.  From its opening rationale for diapering to the use of diaper rash as a learning tool it covers 'most everything, whether or not you or your Mistress choose to go there.  (And I can testify that a serious diaper rash was a constant reminder of who I was for days after I'd been permitted to wear my panties again.)
That 'Effective Diaper Domination' link is excellent. I've been subjected to almost everything in it at one time or another. I can certainly vouch for the humiliation element involved in most of the ideas.

I have had nappy rash a few times, and it's really uncomfortable, I can tell you. But not as uncomfortable as being taken to the doctor with it by my mother when I was a child.
Pages: 1 2