Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Sorting Dresses/Clothing, and Dress up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was sorting through some items I had stored away, and couldn't resist the temptation to dress up! Bad getting sidetracked like this, but lots of fun!!! Please forgive my items being a bit wrinkled,  Blush  I was excited and just wanted to be wearing them.

Has this ever happened to any of you too?

This is my bunny halter dress. Can't really see, but there is a little white bunny on the front, the ribbons on my blouse where covering it. But you can see the bunny buttons. Of course, I had my cloth diapers and plastic baby panties on. Frilly panties too! Shy
I agree.  You need to iron that dress.  But it's cute, and just the right length if you're wearing those rhumba panties.
Thanks Renee, mommy says, she is going to show me proper ironing techniques. And, maybe next time I wear that dress, I with have my frilly rhumba thighs. LOL
That's an adorable little dress, though you do need to learn how to iron it.

Perhaps your Mummy should spank your bottom for being so slovenly.
Thanks Ali, and maybe she will spank me!  Tongue
And, sheesh! I wasn't going visiting or anything. Ha ha.
I certainly can see why you wanted to wear (and show off) your sweet baby dress with frilly panties!  The dress is certainly cute...and I suspect you'll have your panties and diaper lowered for a thorough bottom smacking for showing it off without ironing!
(04-28-2017, 09:26 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly can see why you wanted to wear (and show off) your sweet baby dress with frilly panties!  The dress is certainly cute...and I suspect you'll have your panties and diaper lowered for a thorough bottom smacking for showing it off without ironing!

Yes, there may be some hell to pay. Not sure what it will be yet, mummy hasn't said anything. Maybe she'll just be ok with it? I just got so excited, when I was sorting. I hate not knowing, if I'm in trouble or not.
Did you get punished yet, Billy? I think we'd all like to know if you got your bottie spanked for not ironing your dress.
LOL, no spanking. Sorry if you're disappointed. I will have to freshen up my dress now, and have it put away properly for next time. I also had to do corner time. What's worse is, I didn't stay quite where I was suppose to, and had to have my harness put on, as extra reminder.
Moral, make sure you do the little extra work, and iron your things kids!
What a shame she allowed you to cover up your nappy with your shorts. When I was punished with corner time I always had my knickers or nappy on show.
Pages: 1 2