Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Schoolgirl uniform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nancy Edwina has been in her schoolgirl uniform for many years as punishment for her adultery.  I can see as she has to put on her school knickers, vest, knee socks, shirt, tie, pinafore, cardigan, blazer and hat that despite this it is still a very demeaning and effective punishment and has her understand her status and more accepting of the other rules which she must comply with as a naughty schoolgirl.  Currently she has been given the privilege of a Gingham dress, ankle socks and school cardigan but the effect still seems appropriate.

Have other others made their charges wear schoolgirl clothing as a punishment and has it worked? Are there any specific items which enhance the punishment?   Or are their alternative uniforms which have been more effective punishments?
I was made to wear my little sister's school uniform as a punishment when I was a child.

The most humiliating aspect of it was if I was given her gym slip and gym knickers to wear. The skirt was so short it was almost impossible to keep the knickers hidden.
I am not familiar with English schoolgirl uniforms, though i saw schoolgirls in uniform when i went to London once. Are school knickers worn over conventional panties/knickers? Is an English girls vest a kind of sleeveless undershirt (often cotton and sometimes with some lace trim around the armholes and neckline) such as in America? Here they are worn by girls not yet developed enough to wear a brassiere. Often, however, a girl might wear a camisole when outgrown for vests, but not yet ready for a bra.Do schoolgirls tie their own neckties, or are they the clip-on kind? I have always thought of a pinafore as a kind of apron, with or without a bib, that goes over a dress. Do schoolgirls wear that kind of pinafore? I would think it would be unnecessary over a shirt and tie. Or is a pinafore like an American jumper-- a one-piece dress that goes over a blouse. A cardigan i know, because they are a unisex type of sweater--i have a couple for when it gets chilly. But, i have never heard of a school cardigan and have no idea how it would differ from the button sweater we wear in the States. And what is a gymslip ?Finally, what kind of hat does an English schoolgirl wear? Do girls wear uniforms for private school, or public school, as well? Or are school uniforms a thing of the past? Here, a gingham dress is usually a dress worn by little girls with a full skirt. Are we talking about the same thing? 
Even though we speak the same language, there is no doubt that British English is different from American English ?
Thanks!
kerri  Heart
(04-19-2017, 05:07 AM)kerri Wrote: [ -> ]I am not familiar with English schoolgirl uniforms, though i saw schoolgirls in uniform when i went to London once. Are school knickers worn over conventional panties/knickers? Is an English girls vest a kind of sleeveless undershirt (often cotton and sometimes with some lace trim around the armholes and neckline) such as in America? Here they are worn by girls not yet developed enough to wear a brassiere. Often, however, a girl might wear a camisole when outgrown for vests, but not yet ready for a bra.Do schoolgirls tie their own neckties, or are they the clip-on kind? I have always thought of a pinafore as a kind of apron, with or without a bib, that goes over a dress. Do schoolgirls wear that kind of pinafore? I would think it would be unnecessary over a shirt and tie. Or is a pinafore like an American jumper-- a one-piece dress that goes over a blouse. A cardigan i know, because they are a unisex type of sweater--i have a couple for when it gets chilly. But, i have never heard of a school cardigan and have no idea how it would differ from the button sweater we wear in the States. And what is a gymslip ?Finally, what kind of hat does an English schoolgirl wear? Do girls wear uniforms for private school, or public school, as well? Or are school uniforms a thing of the past? Here, a gingham dress is usually a dress worn by little girls with a full skirt. Are we talking about the same thing? 
Even though we speak the same language, there is no doubt that British English is different from American English ?
Thanks!
kerri  Heart

Not a great example of the old school girl uniform but it gives you an idea .
(04-19-2017, 09:39 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2017, 05:07 AM)kerri Wrote: [ -> ]I am not familiar with English schoolgirl uniforms, though i saw schoolgirls in uniform when i went to London once. Are school knickers worn over conventional panties/knickers? Is an English girls vest a kind of sleeveless undershirt (often cotton and sometimes with some lace trim around the armholes and neckline) such as in America? Here they are worn by girls not yet developed enough to wear a brassiere. Often, however, a girl might wear a camisole when outgrown for vests, but not yet ready for a bra.Do schoolgirls tie their own neckties, or are they the clip-on kind? I have always thought of a pinafore as a kind of apron, with or without a bib, that goes over a dress. Do schoolgirls wear that kind of pinafore? I would think it would be unnecessary over a shirt and tie. Or is a pinafore like an American jumper-- a one-piece dress that goes over a blouse. A cardigan i know, because they are a unisex type of sweater--i have a couple for when it gets chilly. But, i have never heard of a school cardigan and have no idea how it would differ from the button sweater we wear in the States. And what is a gymslip ?Finally, what kind of hat does an English schoolgirl wear? Do girls wear uniforms for private school, or public school, as well? Or are school uniforms a thing of the past? Here, a gingham dress is usually a dress worn by little girls with a full skirt. Are we talking about the same thing? 
Thanks!
kerri  Heart

Not a great example of the old school girl uniform but it gives you an idea .

Thanks, Bill. I see a jumper, blouse and tie. Also, a lot of really nice leg that I'm sure school authorities would never have allowed!
(04-18-2017, 01:00 PM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]Nancy Edwina has been in her schoolgirl uniform for many years as punishment for her adultery.  I can see as she has to put on her school knickers, vest, knee socks, shirt, tie, pinafore, cardigan, blazer and hat that despite this it is still a very demeaning and effective punishment and has her understand her status and more accepting of the other rules which she must comply with as a naughty schoolgirl.  Currently she has been given the privilege of a Gingham dress, ankle socks and school cardigan but the effect still seems appropriate.

Have other others made their charges wear schoolgirl clothing as a punishment and has it worked? Are there any specific items which enhance the punishment?   Or are their alternative uniforms which have been more effective punishments?

Gemma... one has to love the irony of forcing Your philandering male mate into role as submissive 'schoolgirl'!!

Here a male who had evidently made an indiscretion attempting to pass himself off as a grown male outside of wedlock is punished into being little more than an immature errant male girl child before his Wife and Her Sister... delightfully amusing and appropriate disgrace.

(04-19-2017, 03:45 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I was made to wear my little sister's school uniform as a punishment when I was a child.

The most humiliating aspect of it was if I was given her gym slip and gym knickers to wear. The skirt was so short it was almost impossible to keep the knickers hidden.

sounds like fun. I hope you wore her panties too
(04-19-2017, 05:07 AM)kerri Wrote: [ -> ]I am not familiar with English schoolgirl uniforms, though i saw schoolgirls in uniform when i went to London once.

Thanks!
kerri  Heart

My dear kerri, 

Should you peruse the "Petticoating Feminization" heading, and select the "Schoolboys wear skirts to school" topic, under Kelly's post from 6-22, you'll find a BuzzFeed.com link.  Open that link, and halfway down, you'll find a Devon Live story, where correspondent Colleen Smith interviews any number of skirted schoolboys, and a couple of schoolgirls, from the ISCA Academy in Exeter, relative to their recent very successful skirt-wearing protest.  Should you watch the entire video, some 20 minutes, most of your questions will be answered directly.  

English schoolchildren learn how to knot their school ties very early on; clip-on ties are unnecessary.  

The link in question: >>>  https://www.buzzfeed.com/victoriasanusi/....voV5NmpRe   
(07-11-2017, 11:11 PM)whyguys Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2017, 01:00 PM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]Nancy Edwina has been in her schoolgirl uniform for many years as punishment for her adultery.  I can see as she has to put on her school knickers, vest, knee socks, shirt, tie, pinafore, cardigan, blazer and hat that despite this it is still a very demeaning and effective punishment and has her understand her status and more accepting of the other rules which she must comply with as a naughty schoolgirl.  Currently she has been given the privilege of a Gingham dress, ankle socks and school cardigan but the effect still seems appropriate.

Gemma... one has to love the irony of forcing Your philandering male mate into role as submissive 'schoolgirl'!!

Here a male who had evidently made an indiscretion attempting to pass himself off as a grown male outside of wedlock is punished into being little more than an immature errant male girl child before his Wife and Her Sister... delightfully amusing and appropriate disgrace.

I think it has taught him a lesson and brought me some feeling of retribution. 

I have to say actually if I had done this to him straight away I am sure the adultery would have been avoided.  I am surprised therefore not to hear from more women  who have applied similar school girl discipline to their males.  I would be happy to share my experience further here or via direct contact if it will help other women avoid the situation I have had to deal with.
(07-26-2017, 10:38 PM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 11:11 PM)whyguys Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it has taught him a lesson and brought me some feeling of retribution. 

I have to say actually if I had done this to him straight away I am sure the adultery would have been avoided.  I am surprised therefore not to hear from more women  who have applied similar school girl discipline to their males.  I would be happy to share my experience further here or via direct contact if it will help other women avoid the situation I have had to deal with.

I am also required to wear full girls school uniform. It is a particularly awful uniform that, in her day, my miss had to wear to school. She was sent, against her wishes (her father insisted), to a Convent Girls School in Worcestershire. Now it is me that has to endure the ghastly outfit. –to the great amusement, especially, of her old schoolfriends
Pages: 1 2