Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: bibs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
over the past 6 months ive been sent to the market every other week to the baby stall and buy pop over baby bibs
they fit me perfect

the stall is run by a nice female, when after a couple of visits, as soon as  i get to the stall the female  who runs the stall says to me
"BIBS"?

she knows im there for bibs

the other week i went and she was not there, but there was some one else there, a female, and although we have never met before she also ssid t me
BIBS

so i think the stall owner must have been saying to her friends that a chap comes regularly for BIBS
Do you think they know the bibs are for you? Do they know you're a big baby?
(04-16-2017, 08:04 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think they know the bibs are for you? Do they know you're a big baby?

i don't know. the very first time I went I was asked are they for a boy or girl, so I said girl in order to get pink colour ones, however last week, the girl didnt have any pink ones, only blue ones, so I bought two of them in blue,
Do they sell any other baby things that might fit you? Dummies, maybe? Or nappy pins?

Do you wear a nappy when you go and buy your bibs from there?
I wear bibs all the time . Being disabled and babied lets me get away with a lot of things . My carer took me out and we stopped off for some lunch and without thinking she tied my bib on . A very babyish one and spoon fed me in front of everybody . The waitress even brought my food already cut up into very small pieces and offered the staff toilet if i needed a nappy change .
So the waitress could see you had a nappy on? I guess you're used to it, but I'd find that so humiliating.

When I was a child and being punished by being put back into nappies I used to dread a stranger noticing I had a nappy on. It was bad enough when relatives or other people I knew realised what the bulkiness under my shorts or dress was.
I am used to it . It's just when strangers especially women of a certain age see you in nappies and get all maternal . That is humiliating in the extreme . They treat you as if you have the mind of a baby and some will even coo and try baby talk to you . Not even knowing you they will pat you on your nappy to see if you are wet .
I know what you mean. When I was dressed as a baby women would often start treating me like one. Patting my bottom and even sticking a couple of fingers inside my nappy to see if I was wet was an all too common, and embarrassing, occurrence.
(04-16-2017, 11:54 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you mean. When I was dressed as a baby women would often start treating me like one. Patting my bottom and even sticking a couple of fingers inside my nappy to see if I was wet was an all too common, and embarrassing, occurrence.
Was this done by strangers Ali or friends of your mother and did they ever change you ?
It wasn't often that strangers noticed my nappies, and when they did they usually just asked why I was still wearing one at my age.

It was relatives who seemed to think it was okay to treat me like a baby. I suppose they'd known me when I was a baby in nappies, so it didn't seem too different to them.
Pages: 1 2 3