Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Having a babysitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My Mummy sometimes has a babysitter look after me and get me ready for bed when she is out. My babysitter is a young lady in her early 20s who is the daughter of one of Mummy's friends. She enjoys treating me asĀ  baby girl although nothing untoward has ever occurred. Have other sissies here had babysitters?#

Wendy Jane
XX
When I was a child we used to have a babysitter. If I was being punished with baby clothes or being dressed as a girl she'd see me in whatever I'd had to wear.

Being a teenager and having to wear nappies, and having her see me in them was absolutely mortifying.
I couldn't count the amount of babysitters i had when i was young . Both male and female but mainly female as the guys didn't like the nappy changing . Now i have a few lovely ladies who care for me full time .
When my wife is going to be gone for a weekend, she will have me stay with a friend of hers. She says she does not like me home alone. When I stay with her friend, I have to be dressed femme at all times. Probably this friend could be considered my 'baby sitter'.
My girl friend hired a full time nanny for me. The first one lasted about 6 months and the second one for a year then I split with my girlfriend and my nanny became my full time nanny/mummy.
Not since i lived at home as a teenager. However, my Mistress/Momma has been thinking of getting one so it will free up her weekends to do adult things
I sometimes when I have to leave a few hours at night I notice a friend of Michelle, Teresa who is 4 years older than him, and knows perfectly how we are. I've never asked anything, but I can tell you that the last time there was something suspicious in the dirty panties.
What do you think happened to cause the stain in his panties, Brigitte?

I must admit that there have been numerous ocassions when I've been spanked in such a way that it's resulted in me making a sticky mess in my knickers.
I had a babysiter who had her boyfriend over . She took great pleasure letting him watch as she changed and fed me . Not one of my better moments but i was helpless to stop them .
(03-05-2017, 03:41 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]What's do you think happened to cause the stain in his panties, Brigitte?

I must admit that there have been numerous ocassions when I've been spanked in such a way that it's resulted in me making a sticky mess in my knickers.

The men, and unfortunately also the sissies, expel your disgusting fluids filling everything. Luckily for those who have a small clitoris, just wet their panties when they are excited, as we are.
Pages: 1 2 3