Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Sisters In Charge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
Hope these are ok here. 
A few images I made based on memories of growing up with a mother who had no trouble turning her naughty 8 year old back to a little baby when he acted like one.
Will never forget my sister and her friend being left in charge when mother went out for the afternoon. I had been badly behaved and the girls were given full authority to ensure i was a "good little boy" whilst she was away.
They forced me to be their baby with the threat of a paddling from mother when she returned, if I didn't do exactly what i was told.

Sam

Sorry, images deleted by ModeratorM. I understand the intent of the poster and the images are computer graphics, not actual kids. But the standard is to avoid pics that might appeal to pedophiles. On these subjects, let's keep to prose descriptions. Illustrate objects like paddles, chairs, articles of clothing and the like. Ensure all people are recognizable as adults.

Sam-Spandex, the artist and original poster here, remains a Petticoated forum member in good standing.

Hoping for your understanding, I remain,
(02-08-2017, 04:31 PM)sam-spandex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,
Hope these are ok here. 
A few images I made based on memories of growing up with a mother who had no trouble turning her naughty 8 year old back to a little baby when he acted like one.
Will never forget my sister and her friend being left in charge when mother went out for the afternoon. I had been badly behaved and the girls were given full authority to ensure i was a "good little boy" whilst she was away.
They forced me to be their baby with the threat of a paddling from mother when she returned, if I didn't do exactly what i was told.

Sam

Same pics removed again. I wish the system didn't automatically reproduce the posts...

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

Speaking for myself, i don't find the illustrations offensive at all. On the contrary, i am sure that any number of people on this website were punished by a parent or caregiver by being put into diapers for "acting like a baby", fighting, sass, disrespect, or simply because they had a daytime accident and wet themself, or wet the bed regularly, or just sporadically had a nighttime or naptime accident.
As for the illustrations with the boy and girls, although i was not fortunate enough to have any brothers or sisters, there were occasions when i was with cousins and the girls wanted to play house. Usually being the youngest, i was given the dubious privilege of being the baby. Spanking was very, very common in homes in those days--it was, in fact, the norm where i grew up--so, naturally if the "baby" misbehaved (which often meant not doing some outrageous or embarrassing thing he was told to do by the mommies, which they already knew he would not do) he was summarily held down and spanked. That, in any case, is what happened to me and i saw it happen to others. Boys i might add, were most often the "culprit" in these little make-believe domestic scenes.
I am a big believer in sisters being in charge of their brothers, regardless of the ages!
I don't personally find the images offensive as such. It just concerns me that such images might attract the wrong sort of attention to the site. I think Michele is right to remove them.

When I was petticoated and dressed as a baby it was always understood that my sister was in charge, even though she's younger than me. Being punished by being dressed much younger than I actually was effectively made me younger than her, so she was then in charge by default.

It was all part of the humiliation of it all for me.