Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Convincing a sibling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to convince my big brother to accept diaper punishment.  What's the best way to go about that?
Why do you think he needs diaper punishment and who would be doing the diapering ?
(02-07-2017, 09:06 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think he needs diaper punishment and who would be doing the diapering ?

Gosh, there are a ton of reasons.  How about stealing my money?  Lying to parents?  Inviting forbidden friends over when they're not home.  I could go on and on.

I guess I would?  It sure as heck wouldn't be my parents.
(02-07-2017, 09:10 AM)RebeccaP Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2017, 09:06 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think he needs diaper punishment and who would be doing the diapering ?

Gosh, there are a ton of reasons.  How about stealing my money?  Lying to parents?  Inviting forbidden friends over when they're not home.  I could go on and on.

Personally, I don't think it is your resposibility or right to discipline your older brother. Even without knowing your ages, the fact that you are still both living at home indicates that you are also both still under parental guidance and correction, if called for. Stealing, lying, and direct disobedience toward your parents, regarding house guests, are serious incidents of misbehavior. And, apparently, that is just a partial list. Rather than attempting to discipline your brother, yourself, your responsibility is to tell your parents the things he is doing. I am guessing that they are not entirely ignorant of some of the things he is doing that you have described. It is the responsibility of your parents, together, to determine what consequences would be most suitable to put an end to your brothers misbehavior and defiance of their house rules.
(02-07-2017, 09:10 AM)RebeccaP Wrote: [ -> ]

Personally, I don't think it is your resposibility or right to discipline your older brother. Even without knowing your ages, the fact that you are still both living at home indicates that you are also both still under parental guidance and correction, if called for. Stealing, lying, and direct disobedience toward your parents, regarding house guests, are serious incidents of misbehavior. And, apparently, that is just a partial list. Rather than attempting to discipline your brother, yourself, your responsibility is to tell your parents the things he is doing. I am guessing that they are not entirely ignorant of some of the things he is doing that you have described. It is the responsibility of your parents, together, to determine what consequences would be most suitable to put an end to your brothers misbehavior and defiance of their house rules.
(02-07-2017, 05:40 PM)kerri Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I don't think it is your resposibility or right to discipline your older brother. It is the responsibility of your parents, together, to determine what consequences would be most suitable to put an end to your brothers misbehavior and defiance of their house rules.

Well, that's like, your opinion.
May I ask why you think diaper punishment is most suitable for him? It's quite an extreme move, and I can tell you from personal experience that it's intensely humiliating.
(02-09-2017, 10:36 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask why you think diaper punishment is most suitable for him? It's quite an extreme move, and I can tell you from personal experience that it's intensely humiliating.

His behavior is very childish.

Furthermore, I know it's extreme, but nothing else has worked.  At this point, I personally think only diapers or military school would sufficiently get his attention.
(02-10-2017, 12:55 AM)RebeccaP Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2017, 10:36 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask why you think diaper punishment is most suitable for him? It's quite an extreme move, and I can tell you from personal experience that it's intensely humiliating.

His behavior is very childish.

Furthermore, I know it's extreme, but nothing else has worked.  At this point, I personally think only diapers or military school would sufficiently get his attention.

Perhaps you should suggest these alternatives to your parents. I know of one young man who is currently at a military school. His behavior had become unacceptable. His father is ex-military. He is a young teen. Last i heard he is doing very well. His schoolwork is good, he is respectful and he is obedient. So, all in all, a good choice.
I also know of a young man who had similar behavioral problems. His family enrolled him in some kind of ranch/school out in Montana or Wyoming. He spent two years there and graduated from high school there. Last i heard he was doing much, much better. I also, unfortunately, know of cases where the parents did not take stern measures to counter their boys' bad behavior (drugs, car theft, breaking and entering) and things turned out badly: jail, rehab, and other lesser, but still significant, outcomes. By the same token, i know of a couple of boys who looked like they were headed for disaster, but straightened themselves out when they realized they were going down the wrong path.
(02-07-2017, 09:03 AM)RebeccaP Wrote: [ -> ]I want to convince my big brother to accept diaper punishment.  What's the best way to go about that?

Personally, I would have LOVED for this to happen to me. Smile

But since he's your big brother, I have to assume he's physically bigger too, right? That would make your plans rather problematic, unless you can somehow blackmail him into wearing diapers.
Pages: 1 2