Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Punitive ironing punishments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About 10 years or so ago there was an article on the above on the monthly petticoat end.com

It concerned the above

The wife kept and old box of second hand school uniforms and underwear etc

If sissy was naughty she was given a pile of the old clothes to wash

Once washed she was taken to a small box room with just an ironing board and the box of clothes

Sissy was locked in and made to iron to perfection each garment

This had to be done standing as there no stool to use

A detailed inspection took place at the end

If even just 1 item failed the whole lot had to be redone

Surely others use something similar?

June
June,

this is very much the approach we use with Nancy Edwina. She does all of the ironing stood facing a blank wall and with a time limit. This ensures she focuses her limited intelligence on the job in hand. All of her work is inspected and if anything in the batch is not to the required standard she is punished. Normally this means taking it outside where my sister or I walk on it in the soil so that she has to rewash the whole batch by hand and re-iron it. The re-ironing is done with her school knickers lowered and pinafore and cardigans pinned up so that she can receive the belt and cane as she re-irons and thus be deterred from a repeat of her failure.

We have found that 3 or 4 hours of ironing is an appropriate and laborious task for a naughty school girl who needs house training. It would obviously be a suitable way to skill someone as a future housemaid or cleaner.
(01-01-2017, 08:40 PM)June Wrote: [ -> ]About 10 years or so ago there was an article on the above on the monthly petticoat end.com

It concerned the above

The wife kept and old box of second hand school uniforms and underwear etc

If sissy was naughty she was given a pile of the old clothes to wash

Once washed she was taken to a small box room with just an ironing board and the box of clothes

Sissy was locked in and made to iron to perfection each garment

This had to be done standing as there no stool to use

A detailed inspection took place at the end

If even just 1 item failed the whole lot had to be redone

Surely others use something similar?

June

I've read a number of TG fiction stories where pleated skirts are ironed and inspected. Here's a link to a pic from my Flickr page: ironing my apron. https://www.flickr.com/photos/9914912@N0...en-public/
I fully endorse the idea of punishment ironing sessions. This is one of my favourite images.