Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Panties for Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mommy bought me the most adorable polka dot panties for Christmas (among other things) and I couldn't wait to try them on;

[Image: m5caw14g43261p44g.jpg]
They're very pretty, aren't they? What else did you get, you lucky baby?!
Those are adorable! And what a great big diaper you have on! Where did Mommy buy those pretty plastic panties for you , Baby? I think my Mommy might want to buy them for me!
Very nice my mummy is buying me a rocking horse. We looked at one, but we are hoping to get one a little bit bigger.

[attachment=388]
So my plastic panties are Euroflex, and I get them from LLMedico.com. The colorful polka dot panties underneath, are from eBay. MsLoraine is one of my favorite sellers there. Smile

Mommy also bought me some yellow Mary Janes, and although you can't see it well in this pic, the fleece Disney Print bed cover in the background was a present from her boyfriend;

[Image: 6d9yxbrz41qyyw74g.jpg]
you're so lucky! I wanted panties every christmas.
I was presented with five pairs of regulation school knickers (navy blue and bottle green) that I know will be being put to very good use.
Very pretty Bobby! The polka dot panties work quite well with the plastic panties! Mommy was very good to you!
Bobby, wow! your oh so pretty polka-dotted panties are just so very cute and delightful... any sweet little sissy girl would be ever so happy wearing them... even under some clear plastic panties as well... what a wonderful and loving Mommy you have... especially as She bought you those very pretty yellow Mary-Janes as well.

cynthia sissyfrills xxx xxx xxx

(12-30-2016, 07:57 AM)Schoolnix Wrote: [ -> ]I was presented with five pairs of regulation school knickers (navy blue and bottle green) that I know will be being put to very good use.

Were they bought for you by your Mummy, Schoolnix?

i am very sure they will be put to very good use indeed. Bottle green are my favourite colour as they are the colour that was worn by the little girls at my infants' and juniors' school when i was so much younger of course!

Smile

(01-01-2017, 03:02 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: [ -> ]Bobby, wow! your oh so pretty polka-dotted panties are just so very cute and delightful... any sweet little sissy girl would be ever so happy wearing them... even under some clear plastic panties as well... what a wonderful and loving Mommy you have... especially as She bought you those very pretty yellow Mary-Janes as well.

(12-30-2016, 07:57 AM)Schoolnix Wrote: [ -> ]I was presented with five pairs of regulation school knickers (navy blue and bottle green) that I know will be being put to very good use.

Were they bought for you by your Mummy, Schoolnix?

i am very sure they will be put to very good use indeed. Bottle green are my favourite colour as they are the colour that was worn by the little girls at my infants' and juniors' school when i was so much younger of course!

Smile

Cynthia,

Bottle green is my favourite too for exactly the same reason :-)

Sissy Matthew xxx
Pages: 1 2