Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Dummy dicipline / Humiliaton .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Until lately i had never suffered dummy discipline . Jenny finds it a very fitting type of control while in public . When we are out she will often use it if she thinks i might be getting ideas above my station . She is very inventive and has ways of making me crave it and dread it .
My late wife was the same when out if I was taking no notice then when in the car or sitting eating the dummy would be in my mouth without thinking about it
Dummy discipline is done best, when mommy has developed it, that baby takes the dummy almost as natural. So perhaps in some situations baby doesn't think about the location. And suddenly baby is out in public sucking noisily on his dummy. How humiliating.

Heart Heart Heart
yes i have had that sucking dummy the whole time while shopping in wal mart for more formula an baby food and adult diapers, just to make sure people knew everything was for me. Then asking the cashier to take a picture with paci in that was the most humiliating
This might be a bit off topic, but maybe relative. A few years back, I was at a parade and saw this young girl about 7-8, with a dummy in her mouth. She was with 2 other girls, about the same age. I had to wonder, was it some kind of punishment, or a dare by the other girls maybe? She was way past the age for a dummy, that was clear. As I stood there for a bit and watched, she soon took the small handbag slung over her shoulder and pulled out a small capsule, she popped the dummy out of her mouth and put it in the capsule. She actually had a receptacle just for her dummy! Later, I saw these dummy holders for sale in stores, but I never saw one before, much less a older girl use one. Strange, I guess it might not be. If it helped her relax.
I was introduced to my pacifier with my first time in diapers.  In fact, my paci went in my mouth before my panties were taken off.  When I'm diapered my paci is on a pink ribbon safety pinned to my onesie or hanging around my neck when it's not in my mouth.  And I have to suck on my paci during all of my corner times, diapered or not.
(04-21-2017, 08:18 PM)KFrillyBilly Wrote: [ -> ]This might be a bit off topic, but maybe relative. A few years back, I was at a parade and saw this young girl about 7-8, with a dummy in her mouth. She was with 2 other girls, about the same age. I had to wonder, was it some kind of punishment, or a dare by the other girls maybe? She was way past the age for a dummy, that was clear. As I stood there for a bit and watched, she soon took the small handbag slung over her shoulder and pulled out a small capsule, she popped the dummy out of her mouth and put it in the capsule. She actually had a receptacle just for her dummy! Later, I saw these dummy holders for sale in stores, but I never saw one before, much less a older girl use one. Strange, I guess it might not be. If it helped her relax.

I wonder if she had a nappy on as well. Could you tell?
(04-22-2017, 08:19 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2017, 08:18 PM)KFrillyBilly Wrote: [ -> ]This might be a bit off topic, but maybe relative. A few years back, I was at a parade and saw this young girl about 7-8, with a dummy in her mouth. She was with 2 other girls, about the same age. I had to wonder, was it some kind of punishment, or a dare by the other girls maybe? She was way past the age for a dummy, that was clear. As I stood there for a bit and watched, she soon took the small handbag slung over her shoulder and pulled out a small capsule, she popped the dummy out of her mouth and put it in the capsule. She actually had a receptacle just for her dummy! Later, I saw these dummy holders for sale in stores, but I never saw one before, much less a older girl use one. Strange, I guess it might not be. If it helped her relax.

I wonder if she had a nappy on as well. Could you tell?

Yes I could tell, but no, she didn't have a diaper on. She was wearing tight yellow pants, anything like a diaper, or pull up, would have shown.
I have a dummy attached by ribbon to my baby frock when in full baby attire and I am expected to use it especially in front of selected visitors. If I forget then Mummy puts it in my mouth and reminds me in front of her friends that babies must suck their dummy followed by a hard slap on the backs of my legs as a punishment.

Actually, I find sucking my dummy very soothing and often have it in my mouth when sleeping in my cot at night.
I have my sissy boy suck on a dummy. I like seeing him suck on it when we're in the car. I'll be driving and he'll be in the back so I can see him in the mirror. It's nice to see him getting all embarrassed if we're stuck in traffic! He has a dummy with him all the time, in his pocket or his bag, even when he's at work.
Pages: 1 2 3