Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: For those who must, or simply want to wear diapers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are a sissy baby who, for any reason,  MUST wear diapers, or simply want to wear them for any of many different reasons, you have the choice of cloth or disposable. For a couple of reasons, I must wear them (no choice in the matter) and prefer the convenience of disposable. I have found that dollar for dollar premium diapers will cost you less in the long run. And the best I have found are Dry Care 24/7. I am not some spokesperson for the firm. I'm just offering my opinion, based on years of wearing many different brands of disposable diapers. As long as you don't mind thick, very full cut, white diapers with an old-fashioned plastic cover (and what sissy baby doesnt ?) you will probably find them an economical advantage in the long run. And you won't have to be bothered with 3 or more diaper changes for the daytime if you are a heavy wetter like me. One, or perhaps two of these diapers should last you up till bedtime, when of course you will change into, or be changed into your night time diapers ?
I agree with the quality of DryCare 24/7. It offers everything I expect from a diaper except for the tapes. I bought 3 packages but in my case the tapes didn't stick well at all. Maybe I bought them from a vendor that had them in storage for a while. What's your experience with their tapes?
(12-13-2016, 03:09 PM)crissy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the quality of DryCare 24/7. It offers everything I expect from a diaper except for the tapes. I bought 3 packages but in my case the tapes didn't stick well at all. Maybe I bought them from a vendor that had them in storage for a while. What's your experience with their tapes?
I had that same experience. I contacted Dry Care directly. I explained the situation: that virtually every diaper in the case had a faulty tab on (if you're diapering yourself) the bottom lower right side tab. I told them that at something like $1.50 per diaper I should not have to worry about the tab popping open in company of friends who may not know I wear diapers (it embarrassingly happened a few times) and definitely should NOT have to keep my diapers secured with duct tape, for goodness sake!
I had to send Dry Care an email confirmation of my original purchase of the case, but once I did they sent me a whole replacement case at no charge. Since I received these new ones I have had no problems. It was due, I'm now convinced, to a production, rather than storage, problem.
Hope this helps Smile
As a sissy baby I prefer cloth nappies. I find them bigger and bulkier, and much less discreet. There's no hiding a thick terry nappy, as should be the case for a sissy baby.
I couldn't agree more, Ali.
(12-14-2016, 04:06 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]As a sissy baby I prefer cloth nappies. I find them bigger and bulkier, and much less discreet. There's no hiding a thick terry nappy, as should be the case for a sissy baby.

As a child the old fashioned disposable nappies would bring me out in a rash and blisters . I was always nappied with terry nappies for that reason . My aunt was also a bit of a snob and would lament that these new disposables were for lazy mothers lol .
(12-14-2016, 04:36 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 04:06 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]As a sissy baby I prefer cloth nappies. I find them bigger and bulkier, and much less discreet. There's no hiding a thick terry nappy, as should be the case for a sissy baby.

As a child the old fashioned disposable nappies would bring me out in a rash and blisters . I was always nappied with terry nappies for that reason . My aunt was also a bit of a snob and would lament that these new disposables were for lazy mothers lol .

Heart Don't misunderstand, i love cloth diapers for in-house wear. But having everyone in the world know i am a diaper wearing sissy is just too humiliating, even for me. It's bad enough that Mommy sometimes has me wear thin nylon track shorts (ventilated, no less)  over ultra-crinckly PUP plastic pants over my thick soggy Dry Care. Anyone paying the least amount of attention knows just whats going on, and i try to stick as close to Mommy as i can. She has rather loudly scolded me in public, has given me not-at-all-playful loud, hard spanks on my bottom (clothed) and thighs (bare) in public and all of thst is scary and humiliating enough. But to have to walk around in public with a cinkly plastic-pantied and double(or triple!) diapered bottom sticking out as big as Kim Kardashian's ass, well that much embarrassment is too much, even for this sissy.
P.S. does anyone think it is not a coincidence that the word "embassassment" has the word "ass" in it?  Heart