Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Diapered for not eating your veggies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, 

I have only been diapered as punishment once in a while. My parents were rather strict and I was well behaved most of the time. A spanking and some corner time would usually do the trick and cure my misbehaving.  One thing my mother didn't tolerate in her house were picky eaters. I didn't eat everything but I was usually pretty good about it. The very first time I was being put in a diaper as punishment was when I didn't want to eat my brussels sprouts. I never really liked them and my mother would usually not serve them. I finished the meat and everything else I had been served but despite being warned to eat my brussels sprouts I just couldn't force myself. My mother cleaned the table including my plate and I had to do the dishes. When I was done at around 7.30pm she grabbed my hand and marched me upstairs into the master bedroom. While walking along the hallway she told me that it was time to teach me not to waste food. So I knew already I'd be getting a spanking. When we entered the master bedroom mother made me stand in front of her bed and undress. She went over to her closet and when she came back i saw her holding the rattan carpet beater in one hand and a diaper in the other hand. She made me bend over her bed and started spanking me. After a while I started crying as usual. When the spanking stopped she made me get up and unfolded the diaper on her bed. She instructed me to lay down on it. I was confused and she explained to me that my behavior was very childish. I begged her not to diaper me but to no avail. She put the diaper on me followed by a pair of plastic pants. She grabbed my hand again and marched me to my room where I had to put my Pj's on. Mother drew the curtains and made me go to bed. It wasn't even 8pm yet and my usual bedtime was 9pm on weekdays. Mother warned me to stay in bed and if not dad would be up here with his belt. She turned the lights off and closed the door. I remember that I was really embarrassed about what happened and that I was mad at myself for not eating those brussels sprouts. The next evening for diner I found the same brussels sprouts on my plate again but this time I ate them without complaining.
Crissy,

A lovely story and with Christmas coming up a nice link to everyone's favourite seasonal vegetables Brussels sprouts :-)

Was it just this one event that gave you an interest in this area?

Sissy Matthew
Hi Sissy Matthew

Yeah I don't really like Brussels Sprouts to this day ;-) This was the first event that involved diapers but was not the last one. I had been disciplined before but in various other ways. I was always kept on a rather short leash compared to my friends. This particular incident is one that definitely triggered something later on. The warning alone was often times enough to make me do what I was asked to. Words like: if not it will be diapers and off to bed for you! usually got the message across pretty quickly but not always!
Crissy,

I don't really like them either :-)

Welcome to the forum...

Sissy Matthew
(12-12-2016, 02:14 PM)crissy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, 

I have only been diapered as punishment once in a while. My parents were rather strict and I was well behaved most of the time. A spanking and some corner time would usually do the trick and cure my misbehaving.  One thing my mother didn't tolerate in her house were picky eaters. I didn't eat everything but I was usually pretty good about it. The very first time I was being put in a diaper as punishment was when I didn't want to eat my brussels sprouts. I never really liked them and my mother would usually not serve them. I finished the meat and everything else I had been served but despite being warned to eat my brussels sprouts I just couldn't force myself. My mother cleaned the table including my plate and I had to do the dishes. When I was done at around 7.30pm she grabbed my hand and marched me upstairs into the master bedroom. While walking along the hallway she told me that it was time to teach me not to waste food. So I knew already I'd be getting a spanking. When we entered the master bedroom mother made me stand in front of her bed and undress. She went over to her closet and when she came back i saw her holding the rattan carpet beater in one hand and a diaper in the other hand. She made me bend over her bed and started spanking me. After a while I started crying as usual. When the spanking stopped she made me get up and unfolded the diaper on her bed. She instructed me to lay down on it. I was confused and she explained to me that my behavior was very childish. I begged her not to diaper me but to no avail. She put the diaper on me followed by a pair of plastic pants. She grabbed my hand again and marched me to my room where I had to put my Pj's on. Mother drew the curtains and made me go to bed. It wasn't even 8pm yet and my usual bedtime was 9pm on weekdays. Mother warned me to stay in bed and if not dad would be up here with his belt. She turned the lights off and closed the door. I remember that I was really embarrassed about what happened and that I was mad at myself for not eating those brussels sprouts. The next evening for diner I found the same brussels sprouts on my plate again but this time I ate them without complaining.

Sounds so familiar. I hate Brussels srouts, too, and cannot understand how they are suddenly an "in" vegetable. I thought kale was bad, but Brussels sprouts? Oh, the horror of it! What's more, it led you down the road to where you are posting right now.But that's a pleasant activity in my book.
Pout. 
I will not eat brussel sprouts. Yukki yukki yukki yukki
Smother them in apple sauce or hide them in the mash potato...that's what I did as a young boy :-)
(12-24-2016, 04:46 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: [ -> ]You are naughty boys, sprouts are very good for you (if cooked correctly).  Also tasty, try roasting them for a change-30 minutes in a hot oven after par boiling them will do the trick.  It is a compound in the sprouts called allicin that gives the taste that some do not like.

Pouts again. They are not good for me, they are yukky yuk yuk and I won't won't won't eat them.

Mummy found this rocking horse in a shopping center so I went to try it out. What do you think. Very solid wood. Would like a better face on the horse myself but very nice. We are going to talk to a friend that has a furniture company to see if they can make one a little bit bigger. If not then we will buy this. Also want to get a cot for the nursery in our house in the country. MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME AND MY NANNY ANN

[attachment=385]

[attachment=386]

[attachment=387]