Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Diapering by family members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A member asked me who in the family diapered (and spanked) me when I was growing up. Here is my answer:

I was diapered first by my mother, then by my aunt, then when Daddy remarried, by my stepmom. My stepmom basically reared me and she also did most of the punishing, which was mostly spanking. I was too young to remember my birth mom, and don't remember my Aunt Hazel spanking me when I lived with them before Daddy remarried my mom. When I got older and stayed with them part of the summer, Aunt Hazel diapered me and also spanked me. My Uncle Charles spanked me but I don't really ever remember him diapering. I was diapered every night because I wet the bed and sometimes in the day for naps, long rides, and sometimes to punish me and make me feel like a baby. This was usually after mom gave me a spanking. It was embarrassing to just be in diapers and rubber pants in the daytime for no reason except to punish me.

I continue to wear diapers nearly 24/7. If I am not in diapers then I am in panties, with an absorbent pad. This is due to incontinence, and because my Wife insists on it. I own male underwear, but it is locked away where my Wife says I will never find it. She does not want me to wear male underpants. She enforces her rules with corporal punishment. There is nothing sexy about her punishments. There is no sex afterwards. It isnt any kind of foreplay. It's punishment; it's meant to smart and sting and hurt and it does. I fear her spankings, but the words that most alarm me is if I have made her angry and she says, "Get in the bedroom right now! You're going to get a good beating (ed:. strapping or paddling) from me!"  She wears the pants in the family, but as a submissive man that is a good thing. I need her to be in control. 
Thank you very much for sharing your story, Kerri. Smile
(12-11-2016, 11:47 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for sharing your story, Kerri. Smile

You're very welcome, sissybobby.  Heart Blush
Great story love to nappied all the time
I was diapered by my grandmother, aunt , cousin , aunts friends and so many more over the years
As a child and teen it was almost always my mother who put my nappies on me. My little sister was allowed, even encouraged, to watch, but she never actually changed my nappy. She did ‘help’ by passing my nappy pins, or choosing which baby knickers I was to wear sometimes.

My Aunt Jane changed me a few times when she was staying with us or when we were staying with her. I always found it much more humiliating being changed by someone other than my mother. Having Mummy put my nappy on and dress me was somehow normal (even though it obviously wasn’t normal to still be in nappies as a teenager). But when someone else did it it seemed much worse.
(05-28-2018, 10:05 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]As a child and teen it was almost always my mother who put my nappies on me. My little sister was allowed, even encouraged, to watch, but she never actually changed my nappy. She did ‘help’ by passing my nappy pins, or choosing which baby knickers I was to wear sometimes.

My Aunt Jane changed me a few times when she was staying with us or when we were staying with her. I always found it much more humiliating being changed by someone other than my mother. Having Mummy put my nappy on and dress me was somehow normal (even though it obviously wasn’t normal to still be in nappies as a teenager). But when someone else did it it seemed much worse.

Did your aunt Jane nappy you as part of your discipline or was it more that she was babying you ?
It was very much part of my punishment, Bill. When i was being punished by being dressed as a baby a big part of it was to be treated like a baby too. So to have my Aunt change my nappy, as if i were a real baby, was just another strand of that.

As I've said before, humiliation was a big part of my punishment, and it was terribly humiliating being changed by my Aunt.
(05-28-2018, 10:05 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]As a child and teen it was almost always my mother who put my nappies on me. My little sister was allowed, even encouraged, to watch, but she never actually changed my nappy. She did ‘help’ by passing my nappy pins, or choosing which baby knickers I was to wear sometimes.

Similar for me, Ali. Nappy punishment was a punishment bestowed on my sister and I quite regularly (and used for all requisite purposes) but it was - with a few notable exceptions - a family affair, so it was usually our mother that changed us.

My cousin underwent a similar regime so on the rare occasions that we met up as a family we would sometimes have dirty nappies at the same time and would therefore either both be changed by my mother or both by my auntie.
Being changed alongside another child, especially if he's younger than you, is truly humiliating. When it happened to me it was all done so matter-of-factly, as if it were quite normal for a boy of my age to be in a nappy and need changing.

I mentioned before my friend John, who's mother put him back into nappies too. When we had our nappies changed together it was SO embarrassing, especially when it was John's mother changing us.
Pages: 1 2