Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Tom and Jerry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-26-2020, 09:13 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good point, GirlyGirl.

While beating a child is clearly wrong, there does need to be some clear sanction for bad behaviour.

As a child my punishment at home consisted of spankings (although these were administered more for their humiliation value than to inflict pain), and being dressed as a girl or a baby. There's no doubt that when I was wearing a dress and knickers, or a nappy, my behaviour improved. It's hard to be too rambunctious when you're worried about flashing your knickers.

Exactly, basically if I had done something minor I had to spend a day dressed like a secretary mincing around in high heels and a pencil skirt (but at least I kept some dignity and toilet privileges). If I did something really bad I lost both having to swish around in a Lolita style dress. In those instances I too had to be careful not to flash (except in my case I would have been flashing a - quite possibly wet or dirty - nappy).

With so many other options closed down, respect and understanding needs to be bred from an early age and (as we both know) a bit of humility and subordination goes a long way to achieving that. 

And if that is society’s norm then a lot of the problems that are envisaged like embarrassment go away because everyone is in the same boat.
That's so true.

When petticoat punishment becomes the norm, then everyone understands it, and it actually becomes more effective, rather than anyone thinking they're the only one suffering such punishment (as I did).

Your mother seems to have punished you by dressing you somewhat older than you really were, as a secretary, whereas my mother preferred dressing me younger than I really was, as a little girl or a baby.

The effect seems to have been the same.
(02-26-2020, 10:18 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]That's so true.

When petticoat punishment becomes the norm, then everyone understands it, and it actually becomes more effective, rather than anyone thinking they're the only one suffering such punishment (as I did).

Your mother seems to have punished you by dressing you somewhat older than you really were, as a secretary, whereas my mother preferred dressing me younger than I really was, as a little girl or a baby.

The effect seems to have been the same.

It depended to an extent whether it was skirt punishment or Lolita punishment. In the latter, it was very much about us being younger than we were hence the inclusion of a nappy.

I think what my mum liked about the secretary punishment was that we had to fit in. I had to learn how to put on makeup and high heels etc. So there was a pressure to present as a woman. Remember, even at the point of making me dress full time when she wanted me to move out, I was still only 18 so as a red blooded male being drawn to a girl wearing high heels and makeup only to realise that my own heels were higher and my own makeup thicker; I found myself critiquing them eventually.

On the other hand, it undoubtedly made me that much more convincing in my hostessing job.
Oh yes, sorry, I forgot about what you said about your Lolita and nappy punishments. Your mother seems to have gone for a range of age-related punishments for you. The contrast must have been quite humiliating. Which did you prefer, or perhaps, dislike the least?
(02-26-2020, 10:59 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes, sorry, I forgot about what you said about your Lolita and nappy punishments. Your mother seems to have gone for a range of age-related punishments for you. The contrast must have been quite humiliating. Which did you prefer, or perhaps, dislike the least?

The nappy punishment was definitely worst. I had to make an effort to act like a little girl all the time by skipping everywhere, playing skip rope in the garden etc and had to use my nappies for all purposes. On a number of occasions I had to skip rope with mess bouncing up and down in the back. I’ll always remember on one occasion my sister and I had both messed our nappies and demanded to be changed. Mum obliged but we were changed into each other’s dirty nappy for the night so I had to lay in my sister’s waste all night. As a matter of routine though we had to drink copious amounts of water at night before going to bed to ensure I would have to sleep in a wet nappy.

The skirt punishment at least allowed me to keep my toilet privileges. The worst things about that were the constant clicking of my heels as I pranced about and having to redo my makeup on an hourly basis. Whilst the secretary punishment probably made me more feminine, the Lolita/ nappy punishment was definitely more girly and babyish.
(12-06-2016, 07:48 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Do you remember that episode of Tom and Jerry where Tom gets forcibly dresses as a baby, in nappies and frilly baby knickers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5x5gatD-Ek

I often wonder how the writer pitched the idea to everyone. How would he or she have said they thought it would be funny to have Tom humiliated in nappies and frillies? Wouldn't someone have questioned where the idea came from?

Do you think the writer may have been a secret sissy baby?

From my own recollections of my childhood, my sister and her girlfriends did use our cats as kind of dolls and did all sorts of things with them! They didn't go so far as to dress them up as babies, but they were roughly handled and there was lots of low growling from the cats as they suffered various indignities.  In the cartoons of this era, it seems that the most humiliating thing that can happen to a male is to end up dressed in female attire or as a baby and so they used this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4