Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Tom and Jerry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Baby Puss, is a great Tom and Jerry cartoon. It was always a personal favorite. The idea of the little girl playing Mom to Tom, and play acting as her own mom may have treated her, is great. You get to see how, at first Tom is not liking the treatment, and is very humiliated. But, he does get into going with it after awhile. Only to be taken to a different level, when the other street cats get into the act. I love it when, they make sure Tom gets rubber pants put on over his diaper. Something, the little girl hadn’t done. And of course, we know it ends with Tom getting even more punishment and humiliation, with being trapped in the highchair, forced to swallow caster oil! Even Jerry gets his too.
Imagine being forced into rubber baby pants by your friends! I’m sure I’d die of shame.
(06-26-2018, 03:26 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine being forced into rubber baby pants by your friends! I’m sure I’d die of shame.

Yes, but would satisfaction bring you back?  Big Grin
Oh, yes! I definitely remember this cartoon. This was in the early 80s when the theatre still showed a 'toon before the main feature, which was SUPERMAN III. Not only did I laugh along with everyone else (the purpose of a cartoon, right?), I also wondered why the manager chose this particular episode over hundreds of others available. A clue, perhaps?
I think the writer had a little girl at home and got the idea from watching her playing with her toys, and perhaps, dressing up their kitten.
Another thing that sticks in my memory is that Tom was wearing an uncovered diaper at first. Once the gang of bully stray cats got a hold of him, they made a big production out of changing him. Like a doctor in surgery. Diaper, diaper! Pin, pin! And finally, old-fashioned latex rubber panties. Even the sound of them stretching and slithering and snapping. So incredibly babyish!
The ending was beautiful. After Tom was fed a spoonful of yucky caster oil (I had to a few times in my childhood), the bottle tipped over and while Jerry laughed, he was given a huge dose. Justice!
I hope Tom didn't have a horrible accident in his rubber panties! LOL! Blush Cry
(02-22-2020, 08:48 PM)BabyWawwy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, yes! I definitely remember this cartoon. This was in the early 80s when the theatre still showed a 'toon before the main feature, which was SUPERMAN III. Not only did I laugh along with everyone else (the purpose of a cartoon, right?), I also wondered why the manager chose this particular episode over hundreds of others available. A clue, perhaps?

More than likely, that particular cartoon came as a package deal, with whatever main feature and short subject.  There were, all in all, 161 Tom and Jerry cartoons, which were some of the most violence-depicting cartoons produced in the 1940-1960 era.  
(06-21-2018, 09:30 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not so sure. Most boys are unlikely to complain to anyone about being put back into nappies, or being made to wear knickers and a dress. They’d be too embarrassed to admit it, and wouldn’t want anyone else to know.

I bet there are loads of seemingly nice, ‘normal’ households where mothers routinely dispense this kind of humiliating punishment to their sons.

It's not that they would complain, its the fact that when they had to do sports they would be found out very quickly. Believe me also boys tend to do things like pulling down pants on each other as a prank and so much more. This is a fantasy for us and we all would like think that it is going on all over the place and I'm sure it is a little, but I doubt many are being sent to school wearing nappies as a punishment. 
I'm a teacher as it happens and don't see any of this activity and as I said social services would be down on it in a flash.
Any way keep dreaming the fantasy, that is what keeps us going.
(02-24-2020, 01:32 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2018, 09:30 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not so sure. Most boys are unlikely to complain to anyone about being put back into nappies, or being made to wear knickers and a dress. They’d be too embarrassed to admit it, and wouldn’t want anyone else to know.

I bet there are loads of seemingly nice, ‘normal’ households where mothers routinely dispense this kind of humiliating punishment to their sons.

It's not that they would complain, its the fact that when they had to do sports they would be found out very quickly. Believe me also boys tend to do things like pulling down pants on each other as a prank and so much more. This is a fantasy for us and we all would like think that it is going on all over the place and I'm sure it is a little, but I doubt many are being sent to school wearing nappies as a punishment. 
I'm a teacher as it happens and don't see any of this activity and as I said social services would be down on it in a flash.
Any way keep dreaming the fantasy, that is what keeps us going.

Indeed, the world is changing and in fact punishment itself has almost become a misnomer. The main form of discipline in the modern school is a detention but such are the limits placed on teachers that actually implementing them has become nigh on impossible.

Incidentally, when I was at school parents got away with a lot more. My sister was often petticoated insofar as in a school environment where literally everyone chose the trouser option of the uniform, my sister would often be the only one in a skirt which made her tomboy activities much more difficult. Anyway, one particular Monday morning she rebelled and actually did spend a full week going to school in a nappy. In addition, she would have to drink lots of water before she set off meaning that it was often dropping below her hem before she even got to school.

Years before, my friend, Gabrielle’s mother had on a number of occasions when we failed to get the previous night’s homework done (for which we had to wear each other’s uniform) sent me to school dressed as Gabrielle. Being the only boy in school wearing a skirt in an environment where even the girls didn’t wear them was quite humiliating.

But as you say, wouldn’t happen today and in a sense that’s why feminisation (and possibly infantilism) techniques should start at the beginning when the child knows no better and in terms of instilling discipline their brains are more malleable. Prevention is cheaper than the cure, prevent the punishment being necessary and you resolve a lot of the present problems.
I actually wonder if things are worse today.

It's really interesting that your sister was sent to school 'petticoated'. Although I'm sure it was humiliating for her being sent to school in a skirt when all her friends were wearing trousers, it would surely have been hard to prove that she was being punished. In those days I think it would have been considered normal for a girl to wear a skirt.

Having a nappy on under her skirt, especially a sagging one, would be a different issue.

Being a boy dressed in a skirt for school would have been quite different then. Maybe now if the boy said that he identified as a girl, even if that was forced by his mother's actions, may be difficult to argue against.
(02-25-2020, 11:25 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I actually wonder if things are worse today.

It's really interesting that your sister was sent to school 'petticoated'. Although I'm sure it was humiliating for her being sent to school in a skirt when all her friends were wearing trousers, it would surely have been hard to prove that she was being punished. In those days I think it would have been considered normal for a girl to wear a skirt.

Having a nappy on under her skirt, especially a sagging one, would be a different issue.

Being a boy dressed in a skirt for school would have been quite different then. Maybe now if the boy said that he identified as a girl, even if that was forced by his mother's actions, may be difficult to argue against.

The thing is that school discipline was sold as having moved away from corporal punishment to ‘hands off’ methods like detention. But of course if you pursue a course of moving ‘wholesale’ to ‘hands off’ methods there is no longer any way to enforce the new discipline methods.

The only answer therefore is to turn to upbringing and make feminine education normal. Teach children feminine traits and make them earn their way to masculinity because from what I can see the utilisation of discipline in response to bad behaviour is a dead art
That's a good point, GirlyGirl.

While beating a child is clearly wrong, there does need to be some clear sanction for bad behaviour.

As a child my punishment at home consisted of spankings (although these were administered more for their humiliation value than to inflict pain), and being dressed as a girl or a baby. There's no doubt that when I was wearing a dress and knickers, or a nappy, my behaviour improved. It's hard to be too rambunctious when you're worried about flashing your knickers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4