Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Tom and Jerry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-29-2017, 01:07 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting points. And of course we still see humorous cross dressing in British pantomimes and think nothing of it.

My own mother still believed in the power of humiliating punishment, and that was in the 80s and 90s.

I think it was a thing with parents before the 90's that raising a child had to include some form of humiliation for punishment in order to help build 'character'. Putting an older boy in diapers and/or dresses was seen as a valid way of dealing with misbehavior.
I still see it a bit today, though not as much as it used to happen.

I was shopping last weekend and saw a lady with a child in a dress and tights who simply must have been a boy. And he looked looked so miserable.

I guessed he was being punished like I used to be.
(02-18-2017, 08:09 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I still see it a bit today, though not as much as it used to happen.

I was shopping last weekend and saw a lady with a child in a dress and tights who simply must have been a boy. And he looked looked so miserable.

Smart mother, her little princess will learn to like his dresses and tights. Thanks to the internet, petticoating is gaining in popularity again as mothers start to share them experiences and encourage others to adopt the practice.

RF
(02-19-2017, 03:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2017, 08:09 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I still see it a bit today, though not as much as it used to happen.

Smart mother, her little princess will learn to like his dresses and tights. Thanks to the internet, petticoating is gaining in popularity again as mothers start to share them experiences and encourage others to adopt the practice.

RF

I think in this era of misogyny inspired by conservatives justs that male privilege is in its death throws. Its always darker before the dawn. I think the ladies here need to take petticoatting main stream and get out there and make your voices more heard theres never been a better time to achieve your goals than now. 
Agreed Miss Amy, this is why I assist mothers empower their daughters and petticoat their brats. Love to hear you or anyone else thoughts and ideas how we can make petticoating mainstream.

RF
May I ask how many boys you've helped feminise, RF?

When I was put into dresses and knickers as a child I only knew one other boy who suffered a similar fate.

My feeling is that it's a bit more common nowadays, but I'm not sure how widespread it is.
Sort of like turning the clock back some 90 years when boys wore PINK and dresses and petticoats and my oh my Lions Tigers and Bears ! LOL !
(02-25-2017, 02:56 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask how many boys you've helped feminise, RF?

When I was put into dresses and knickers as a child I only knew one other boy who suffered a similar fate.

My feeling is that it's a bit more common nowadays, but I'm not sure how widespread it is.

I doubt its more widespread because social services would be all over you if it happened while at school. With the nanny state being in full swing in most countries these days you would think it would be good to do, but its the opposite with do gooders stopping this type of punishment because it will harm the child.
I’m not so sure. Most boys are unlikely to complain to anyone about being put back into nappies, or being made to wear knickers and a dress. They’d be too embarrassed to admit it, and wouldn’t want anyone else to know.

I bet there are loads of seemingly nice, ‘normal’ households where mothers routinely dispense this kind of humiliating punishment to their sons.
It's the nice normal ones you never hear about . That have the deepest darkes secrets lol .
Pages: 1 2 3 4