Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Plastic or rubber panties?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to get other's thoughts on what type of waterproof panties they wear over their diapers The vast majority of mine are plastic, and I am particularly fond of Euroflex plastic panties, because they are so soft and never age. But I also like rubber panties for their own virtues. Here's a pic of each;

Conventional plastic panties;

[Image: iytswd4k6hg41u94g.jpg]

Rubber panties;

[Image: umgkpcwx9ck1vhm4g.jpg]
[/url]
Euroflex clear plastic panties (over a nursery print diaper cover);

[Image: 6td62ua0defx5og4g.jpg]

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/view/iytswd4k6hg41u9/Diapered3.jpg]
They're all delightful, Bobby! And what big thick nappies you have on too! Wonderfully babyish.
(12-04-2016, 03:27 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]They're all delightful, Bobby! And what big thick nappies you have on too! Wonderfully babyish.

Thank you Ali. My diapers are homemade, from a length of cheesecloth and foam inserts. They are incredibly soft and comfy, and can withstand many wettings. You can see how I construct them in this pic;

[Image: brk9537btl5a3ap4g.jpg]

I also have a complete guide on my Fetlife account.
I am in diapers pretty much 24/7. Lately, I have been wearing ReliaMed plastic pants. They are machine wash and dry and bleach safe, and antibacterial for odor control. My only complaint is that the leg hole elastic tends to turn in and under, if you know what I mean. I have many different kinds: polyurethane plain white, plastic bloomers for night, thicker plastic pants with butterflies, dragonflies and flowers on them, yellow plastic pants, nursery print pink plastic pants, etc. You get the idea...a baby can't have too many different kinds.
Kerri, the main issue I have with conventional plastic panties is that they become stiff and brittle over time, losing their softness. My Euroflex panties stay soft indefinitely. :o)
plastic pants
I prefer to wear plastic vinyl pants over my night diapers. I find them more comfortable than the rubber kind.
I get mine from ebay from china they are haian ones very nice  especially the pink ones
Thread started 12-3-2016 - but some oldies are worth revisiting - - -

Bobbi111 sure likes to resemble the Michelin Man - wonder how many diapers are packed into the plastic/rubber panty ?
No romper shortall skirt will be able to handle that bulky volume !
The only suitable form of clothing that can be worn over them is a short baby doll type dress revealing everything.
[attachment=1692]
(12-04-2016, 01:02 AM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to get other's thoughts on what type of waterproof panties they wear over their diapers The vast majority of mine are plastic, and I am particularly fond of Euroflex plastic panties, because they are so soft and never age. But I also like rubber panties for their own virtues. Here's a pic of each;

Conventional plastic panties;

[Image: iytswd4k6hg41u94g.jpg]

Rubber panties;

[Image: umgkpcwx9ck1vhm4g.jpg]
[/url]
Euroflex clear plastic panties (over a nursery print diaper cover);

[Image: 6td62ua0defx5og4g.jpg]
The old fashioned hospital type of red/brown rubber for my pants and bedsheets, being a 50s baby! This rubber reacts with the ammonia in pee in an extraordinary manner producing a powerful aphrodisiac it is said. Hence the old fashioned traditional Nannies would often keep their boy babies in wet nappies/diapers for long periods of time, I suppose!

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/view/iytswd4k6hg41u9/Diapered3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3