Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: hi!!! <3 im new for my first thread do any mommies prefer cloth diapers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone!!! im sooo happy to be on here with everyone and hope you all are having an awesome time on here like i always do! im just such a sissy baby its not even funny lol but i wanted to know from the mommies on here if any of them prefer to use cloth diapers on youre baby girl/ husbands? or is it strictly disposables witch really is the only way that wont cause further hassle for youre already hectic life of taking care of a sissy baby. but if the sissy baby laundered the cloth diapers himself when it comes to laundry day  would the mommy's willing to let there babys try a premade sissy cloth diaper with super cute prints on them like hello kitty and the Disney princesses while at the same time form fitting exactly like a child's nappy they are amazing i have a couple and you cant hide it theirs less noise but they are so bulky and so well made that you look like a toddler with clothes on or not its amazing they make you look 10 times cuter then disposables ( except  those super duper thick disposables) and you end up saving sooo much money and thats mommy's money it should never be wasted cause miss spoiled baby cant be bothered with laundering her own mess plus they are sooo much more comfy Smile  my sensitive skin needs them cause ill cry so fast from a rash its ridiculous :Sadsorry for going on so long im a ditz but thank you for reading this and im so happy to be a part of this community and i look forward to hear from anyone about my post and hope some of you babys get to experience the wonderfulness of cloth sissy  diapers ! <3
For chronic bedwetters like myself, cloth makes much more sense, in addition to being environmentally more responsible. I started making my own diapers years ago, and I've found a method that produces  a much softer diaper that looks and feels absolutely wonderful. Smile Mine are much thicker than conventional diapers (see below) which is good for those long nights in the crib. Unfortunately, it also makes them impossible to hide but that's the way Mommy prefers them.

[Image: 7ihx0nzl3rfg3s04g.jpg]

[Image: d8by3wte0vk0nms4g.jpg]
Gee with those diapers and being that BIG and WIDE how do you get thru the bathroom door ?
Ah YES that's right you are wearing your own personal portable bathroom so no worry there !

Oh and would wish to see more of that colorful top - does it really hide those bulky diapers ?
Ah - what was I thinking not a chance - it would be lucky to hide the waist band of the diaper cover !

The hem length of that top must be 24 inches - imagine having a short petticoat just tutu-ing underneath
that dress ? Tie a rope several times around the waist and pull spinning the human top showing off
all the cute frilly ruffled clothing in all its glory and well balanced by the wide load centered at the bottom !

AND now that I have mentioned bottom and top to go with your pictures welcome to the PDQ party !
(12-01-2016, 05:09 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]For chronic bedwetters like myself, cloth makes much more sense, in addition to being environmentally more responsible. I started making my own diapers years ago, and I've found a method that produces  a much softer diaper that looks and feels absolutely wonderful. Smile  Mine are much thicker than conventional diapers (see below) which is good for those long nights in the crib. Unfortunately, it also makes them impossible to hide but that's the way Mommy prefers them.

[Image: 7ihx0nzl3rfg3s04g.jpg]

[Image: d8by3wte0vk0nms4g.jpg]
hi!!!!! thank you sooo much for responding to my post!! <3 and i cant thank you and youre wonderful mommy for sending along these super cute picks of you at getting made ready for beddy bye from mommy you are sooo talented at making youre diapers!!! im like super impressed at youre craftsmanship thats not easy! :Smile freaggin love how thick they are OMG  sooooo cute!!!! xD i hope you are thankful everyday that you were lucky enough to find an angel like youre mommy! you are truly blessed to be so cared for by someone who obviously loves you to death i mean look at all the fuss she goes through just getting you ready for bed you lucky baby you!!!!

(12-02-2016, 04:53 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: [ -> ]Gee with those diapers and being that BIG and WIDE how do you get thru the bathroom door ?
Ah YES that's right you are wearing your own personal portable bathroom so no worry there !

Oh and would wish to see more of that colorful top - does it really hide those bulky diapers ?
Ah - what was I thinking not a chance - it would be lucky to hide the waist band of the diaper cover !

The hem length of that top must be 24 inches - imagine having a short petticoat just tutu-ing underneath
that dress ? Tie a rope several times around the waist and pull spinning the human top showing off
all the cute frilly ruffled clothing in all its glory and well balanced by the wide load centered at the bottom !

AND now that I have mentioned bottom and top to go with your pictures welcome to the PDQ party !

oh how i wish that was me in those pictures lol but sadly thats another wonderful member responding to me about cloth diapers but thank you for reading my post and responding and welcoming me to this amazing site!
They're wonderfully bulky and babyish nappies! You're lucky to find baby knickers to fit over them!