Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am a fresh recruit.

I am 25 years old and have just moved to London. I am a gay man and I have always been interested in the more feminine things in life, not fitting in with masculinity too much despite outwardly being quite masculine. I had always been ashamed of those interests and had repressed them, but during the pandemic it took a particularly low period for me to realise I have one life and only one go at youth, for me to explore things that will make me truly happy, this involved pursuing new hobbies as well as saving up to study a course I really liked.

It started with one yoga class a week. Yoga isn’t that bold of a move I know but it was a big step for me. I also invested in my kinks and purchased some rubber suits, I enjoy the transformative properties of rubber and how a masculine body can disappear under the material to become an object of feminine sexuality.

The big move to London has seen me explore my biggest interest by far: ballet. I’ve always wanted to do ballet, I remember my mom found a book in my bag that I stole from the library on it and I sobbed. She told me I could do the class if I wanted and STUPIDLY!!! I said no. But you shouldn’t look back and wish for a different past because it isn’t useful, you should just use it to inform the present. So I immediately took a beginners ballet class, once a week. I enjoy it so much, it enriches my soul to no end. I have increased my lessons to 4 times a week, with hope to increase next term. 

I have also been able to utilise my rubber and kinks to explore being a rubber maid. I’m not a particularly sexual person but I enjoy being an object of sexuality and just quite honestly performing small tasks looking pretty and shiny.

I am keen to expand this mindset and give in to feminisation and sissification. I so enjoy not having to think so hard about serious things and switching to focusing on the trivial: my clothes, my posture, my domestic duties. I’m particularly interested in waist training, and heel training.

That’s my little background, I hope to talk to similar people and feel at home in this state of mind.

x
A big welcome to the forum - it sounds like you have many interests in common with other members of the forum. Perhaps you’ll give us the benefit of your opinion on some of the many topics of discussion.
Hello and welcome to our group.
(10-12-2021, 05:43 PM)Cindy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to our group.

(10-12-2021, 05:38 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]A big welcome to the forum - it sounds like you have many interests in common with other members of the forum. Perhaps you’ll give us the benefit of your opinion on some of the many topics of discussion.

I’ll try and work my way around the forums!
(10-12-2021, 12:25 PM)dollmachina Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am a fresh recruit.

I am 25 years old and have just moved to London. I am a gay man and I have always been interested in the more feminine things in life, not fitting in with masculinity too much despite outwardly being quite masculine. I had always been ashamed of those interests and had repressed them, but during the pandemic it took a particularly low period for me to realise I have one life and only one go at youth, for me to explore things that will make me truly happy, this involved pursuing new hobbies as well as saving up to study a course I really liked.

It started with one yoga class a week. Yoga isn’t that bold of a move I know but it was a big step for me. I also invested in my kinks and purchased some rubber suits, I enjoy the transformative properties of rubber and how a masculine body can disappear under the material to become an object of feminine sexuality.

The big move to London has seen me explore my biggest interest by far: ballet. I’ve always wanted to do ballet, I remember my mom found a book in my bag that I stole from the library on it and I sobbed. She told me I could do the class if I wanted and STUPIDLY!!! I said no. But you shouldn’t look back and wish for a different past because it isn’t useful, you should just use it to inform the present. So I immediately took a beginners ballet class, once a week. I enjoy it so much, it enriches my soul to no end. I have increased my lessons to 4 times a week, with hope to increase next term. 

I have also been able to utilise my rubber and kinks to explore being a rubber maid. I’m not a particularly sexual person but I enjoy being an object of sexuality and just quite honestly performing small tasks looking pretty and shiny.

I am keen to expand this mindset and give in to feminisation and sissification. I so enjoy not having to think so hard about serious things and switching to focusing on the trivial: my clothes, my posture, my domestic duties. I’m particularly interested in waist training, and heel training.

That’s my little background, I hope to talk to similar people and feel at home in this state of mind.

x

Welcome to the forum.  I'm fairly new to PDQ as well.  I'm sure you will fit in very well here.
(10-12-2021, 07:11 PM)steffilynn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2021, 12:25 PM)dollmachina Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am a fresh recruit.

x

Welcome to the forum.  I'm fairly new to PDQ as well.  I'm sure you will fit in very well here.

thank you, welcome to you too then!
A very warm welcome to the group. Life does spring opportunities that we some times miss. So glad you've now fund your very satisfying outlets. Also, I'm sure you will feel at home here.
(10-12-2021, 08:12 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]A very warm welcome to the group. Life does spring opportunities that we some times miss.  So glad you've now fund your very satisfying outlets. Also, I'm sure you will feel at home here.

thank you : )
Welcome to the forum!