Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Meekly capitulating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not wanting to incur the wrath of his former classmates, Peter meekly lifts his dress and shows them the panties his mother has made him wear under his dress.
Oh my gosh poor Petey. He can always tell their Mommies they made him show his panties and see id they like it. Nice.
Embarrassing for sure but I get the sense probably only the latest in a long line.
Isn't that a diaper?
(10-08-2021, 12:04 AM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my gosh poor Petey. He can always tell their Mommies they made him show his panties and see id they like it. Nice.

I am sure the boy’s mummies would be more than happy to pull Peteys knickers down for a bare bottom spanking for telling tales. Before their Daddies come home from work to take Petey upstairs to the Master bedroom.
(10-10-2021, 01:33 AM)jochmo60 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2021, 12:04 AM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my gosh poor Petey. He can always tell their Mommies they made him show his panties and see id they like it. Nice.

I am sure the boy’s mummies would be more than happy to pull Peteys knickers down for a bare bottom spanking for telling tales. Before their Daddies come home from work to take Petey upstairs to the Master bedroom.
I’m sure you are correct Jochmo. I suspect with regular discipline, Petey will learn that proper behavior toward his superiors has much more preferable consequences than fibbing.