Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: The serving maid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh sweetie that's so cute that you thought I was inviting you to my party as one of the guests. But we both know that none of the girls will be interested in a sissy like you, so you're going to be our serving maid!"
Nice. Of course he’s shocked and feels humiliated at first, but it’s the best thing for him.
(10-07-2021, 10:06 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh sweetie that's so cute that you thought I was inviting you to my party as one of the guests. But we both know that none of the girls will be interested in a sissy like you, so you're going to be our serving maid!"

He's going to look delish in some black, ankle strap heels!
(10-08-2021, 07:51 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 10:06 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh sweetie that's so cute that you thought I was inviting you to my party as one of the guests. But we both know that none of the girls will be interested in a sissy like you, so you're going to be our serving maid!"

He's going to look delish in some black, ankle strap heels!

I beleive they are strpped to the back of the hanger, to be turned around, to really make his jaw drop.