Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Babysitters .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As a child i had more babysitters than i could mention . Even as an older teen there were quite a few but all arranged by my family . When i was older and had a girlfriend . Her mother would sometimes babysit me for her . I have been lucky enough to met a woman called Jenny . She is younger than me and has told me that she has arranged for her mother or grand mother to sit me when she has to go out . I have never met them and don't know what they know about me or what to expect .
Has anyone else got babysitters ?
Not any more, but I did as a child. And if I was being punished by being put back into nappies then that would be very obvious to my babysitter.

Usually my babysitter would be a teenage daughter of a friend or neighbour. When I was younger she would sometimes check and change my nappy if I wet it. But as I became a teenager myself they, understandably, wouldn't want to do that and then I'd have to stay in a wet nappy.
I wonder if babysitting is another occupation that should be reexamined.  In our male dominated world, this is a traditional role for teenage girls, but doesn't it seem a natural job for a well trained sissy?  In the new world so many of us hope for, it only makes sense that we graduate from playing with dolls as children to the useful domestic task of taking care of children as we grow older, preparing ourselves for our jobs taking on the domestic duties for our entire households when we are adults.
(11-26-2016, 05:08 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if babysitting is another occupation that should be reexamined.  In our male dominated world, this is a traditional role for teenage girls, but doesn't it seem a natural job for a well trained sissy?  In the new world so many of us hope for, it only makes sense that we graduate from playing with dolls as children to the useful domestic task of taking care of children as we grow older, preparing ourselves for our jobs taking on the domestic duties for our entire households when we are adults.

I have had both male and female babysitters . A couple of males that could be considdered sissies . It didn't matter to my aunt as long as they were capable of looking after me .
Did your babysitters always see you in your nappies? Did they change your nappies?
(11-26-2016, 09:05 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Did your babysitters always see you in your nappies? Did they change your nappies?

I was always in nappies i needed them . Yes they always changed my nappies when needed .
I always found it more humiliating having my nappy changed by a male, even if they're a sissy. Not really sure why that would be, tbh. Maybe Renee is right, and more sissies should be given jobs as babysitters.
(11-27-2016, 11:22 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it more humiliating having my nappy changed by a male, even if they're a sissy. Not really sure why that would be, tbh. Maybe Renee is right, and more sissies should be given jobs as babysitters.
The other thing to promote the idea is the example set for the children.  Having a sissy as a babysitter, children of both sexes will grow up associating sissies as domestics, as should be, and both boys and girls will have an example of their proper roles in society.
And kids will ask such innocent questions like "if you're a boy why are you wearing a dress", which will force an admission of sissyishness.
(11-29-2016, 10:59 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]And kids will ask such innocent questions like "if you're a boy why are you wearing a dress", which will force an admission of sissyishness.

How many times was I asked that question?
Pages: 1 2 3