Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: I love my "Annie" dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

One thing I have noticed is that the sissy outfit I keep returning to is the "Little Orphan Annie" Dress. I don't know if it's because of the Peter Pan collar, but when I wear it, I really do feel like a sissy girl. There is nothing like being in knickers, putting on the "Annie" dress along with white, lacy anklet socks and a pair of black T-bar Mary Jane shoes. The red, curly wig that goes with it is one of my favourites. (This is because out of all my collection of wigs, this one fits the best).

The only things which I don't like about it, is the fact that it is made from 100% polyester, and has a Velcro fastening at the back. Otherwise, it's perfect! My biggest regret is that I didn't have it at the time when I used to go and see "Auntie". I am sure would have enjoyed seeing me dressed in it and as well as enjoy my humiliation.

When I now look at the picture of me dressed in it  on my bedroom door, I usually think, "Oh Leslie, you look so cute!"

I am on holiday next week, and I am looking forward to putting on my "Annie" dress, playing with dolls and romping around in it. Which leads me to these questions to my fellow Sissies: is there one particular outfit that is your favourite? Does anybody else have a fetish for the "Annie" dress? -it would be interesting to see if anybody else does.   Smile