Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: I'm glad we haven't been nuked!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being unable to access this site for the last few days I was worried that the site had been deleted. I am really glad to see that it hasn't!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a meeting place or alternate group or site where we could reconnect if this one does get nuked?
Good idea to have an alternative news and update site or chat room . I find Trillian a good and secure one to one chat site where you can chat with other minded people and also have a group chat as well .
https://www.trillian.im/
I use Trillian too. My ID there is c******* and I'd be happy to chat with other members of this forum. I think if we set up a group chat we could stay in touch if this group vanishes.
(09-24-2021, 08:35 PM)Cindy Wrote: [ -> ]I use Trillian too. My ID there is c****** and I'd be happy to chat with other members of this forum. I think if we set up a group chat we could stay in touch if this group vanishes.

Yes, Cindy we all enjoy are chatting, I suppose these things happen occasionally, in the round ithe forum has been very good.
Amen to that, Cindy - great to see it back online. I will have to look into that, Bill - I know it has been mentioned previously.
Yes, great to see us back on line. I've made a note of trillian. I don't yet use it though.
If anyone would like my Trillian ID, please send me a PM. Smile
I was worried we’d been shut down, too.

I’ll have a look at Trillian. It sounds like it might be fun!
It was certainly a concern when that message came up for a few days.

Great idea to have a resource we can refer to on the very rare occasion these things happen.

I have signed up for Trillian but not yet clear how it works.

Is there a PDQ Forum group I/we should be looking to join?
carrie, for now it's one on one convos. Once there are a few more of us we can set up a group chat.