Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Hello from Steffi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am so thrilled to have found this site.  I'm a closeted sissy, but I have been for many years.  At 4 years old I fell in love with girl's dresses,  panties, and long pretty hair.  I had no real opportunities to satisfy my desire to be girly as a child.  It was pretty much a male household, and my mom would have probably killed me if I told her that I'd like to try wearing a dress.  So, I kept it to myself.

There were a few times when I was 9-12 years old that I "acquired" several pairs of panties, and used to wear them under my jeans at every change.  I really love that!  The problem was I had no where to keep them, or any way to launder them without being found out.  My crossdressing therefore was extremely limited.

When I hit puberty, I was one of those unlucky (or lucky) boys who developed Gynecomastia (condition of overdevelopment or enlargement of the breast tissue in boys).  That condition caused me untold grief from mocking and bullying in school.  I kept pretty much to myself in those years, and my family was no help at all.  My parents didn't mention the condition,  and my older brother tormented me about it.  I finally had lypo-suction to get rid of the "problem",  but now I rather regret doing that.  

In later years I've secretly dressed as a girl at home, but have always fanticized about actually being raised as a sissy.  Again, I  am really excited about this site and hope to chat with people.  I actually already asked for a few buddies,  but should have waited till I did this intro.  Thanks for accepting me, and I do  hope to get to know sissy boys and moms who raise them.  Steffi.
Welcome, Steffi. I hope you like it here.
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the intro - you have a lot in common with many members of this forum and I hope we can look forward to your specific input into some of the forum’s many topics.
Welcome Steffi. Great introduction.
(09-19-2021, 05:28 AM)Cindy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Steffi. I hope you like it here.

Oh thank you Cindy.  I've read some of your comments, and hope to get to know you bette.

(09-19-2021, 12:23 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Steffi. Great introduction.

Thanks so much afp.  I am so glad I found this site.

(09-19-2021, 10:42 AM)Girlygirl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum and thank you for the intro - you have a lot in common with many members of this forum and I hope we can look forward to your specific input into some of the forum’s many topics.

Wow. So many nice messages already.  Thanks Girlygirl2.  I am so glad to be here!
Welcome steffilyn! It sounds like you've got a lot in common with many of us here. This is a wonderful place for reading about others' experiences and communicating. Enjoy.
(09-19-2021, 03:59 PM)GinaV Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome steffilyn! It sounds like you've got a lot in common with many of us here. This is a wonderful place for reading about others' experiences and communicating. Enjoy.

Thank you so much GinaV.  I'm very excited about getting involved in discussions, and getting to know other members.

My Best,  

Steffi
Hi Steffi,

It's wonderful to have you with us.

Welcome!
(09-27-2021, 11:54 AM)Kimmi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Steffi,

It's wonderful to have you with us.

Welcome!

Thank you Kimmi.  I'm really excited to have found this group.

Steffi
Hi Steffi,

Yes I was one who you contacted not knowing you or ever seeing you I did not respond, but now I see your introduction to us all I would be more than happy to be your friend.

Hope you enjoy this wonderful site all the girls here are awesome I love them all, I hope to get to know you better and would love to hear your experiences.

sissy
Pages: 1 2