Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: The Neighbor Changes My Diapers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I thought I would go to Hawaii with my Mommy on vacation, but I was sorely mistaken. My Mommy wanted to travel with her friends, and she dropped me off at our neighbor's house, Mrs. Turner. She's totally bossy, and she heard about my bed-wetting issues, and she said that a real boy would never wet the bed like me, but a Sissy Baby Sissy. So this is the second week I've spent wearing diapers and being dressed like a little girl by Ms. Turner. The bathroom has been banned for me, which explains my diaper chart on the side, which Ms. Turner will make sure to show my Mommy when she gets back from her trip. As if that wasn't enough, I'm sleeping in a pink, all-girl bedroom and having my diapers changed in a baby changer that sits by the window. Now in addition to Ms. Turner, Ms. Cooper and Ms. Harrison are also aware of my situation. This is so shameful."

[Image: the_neighbor_changes_my_diapers_by_sidba...3Fv3Kyn1e8]
Definitely deliciously shameful for Sissy Baby Sindy. Ms Turner looks the stern sort to get the job done right.Will Ms Cooper and Ms Harrison be helping her?
Nicely put together fiction-art. Will there be a sequel?
(08-24-2021, 08:01 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely deliciously shameful for Sissy Baby Sindy. Ms Turner looks the stern sort to get the job done right.Will Ms Cooper and Ms Harrison be helping her?
Nicely put together fiction-art. Will there be a sequel?

Thank you very much friend. I don't think I can do a sequel because I can't get the same pictures from different angles. But you can follow my work here:

https://www.deviantart.com/sidbaby

See and tell me which one you liked best
That's ok no need for a sequel. I can appreciate the dificulty getting the right pictures is not easy.
Sidbaby deviantart your Babysitter-takes-picture-of-my-wet-diaper-865824369, wow... she's probably gonna post that picture up on fb Big Grin for all your friends to see.
(08-24-2021, 08:30 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Tudo bem, não há necessidade de uma sequência. Posso perceber a dificuldade em conseguir as fotos certas não é fácil.
Sidbaby deviantart sua Babysitter-tira-foto-da-minha-fralda-molhada-865824369, uau ... ela provavelmente vai postar essa foto no fb  Big Grin para todos os seus amigos verem.

Tenho certeza que posso ver naquele sorriso maligno. hehehe
Unfortunately, having been in similar situations myself in the past, I have some idea what the sequel looks like.  Wink
What a deliciously shameful image! I’m sure Mrs Turner smacks baby’s bottie when he’s naughty too.
(08-24-2021, 08:59 PM)Girlygirl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, having been in similar situations myself in the past, I have some idea what the sequel looks like.  Wink

I got curious. What would the continuity look like for Sindy?

(08-28-2021, 06:21 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]What a deliciously shameful image! I’m sure Mrs Turner smacks baby’s bottie when he’s naughty too.

Absolutely! Mrs Turner is a great appreciator of domestic discipline.