Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: So I tried ballet and
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love it! 

So backstory, I had been reading some fiction about boys who were forced to do ballet in a girls class. Then I had the curious idea to try and learn some beginner's ballet as sort of a vicarious thrill. 

I found some videos on youtube and after my first short lesson I thought, "Hmm, I actually really enjoyed that." I followed the video over a few more times perfecting the movements. I was surprised I could do it so well, I mean, I know it's just simple beginner stuff but still. After couple of nights practicing the first video, I moved on to the second in the series and found I enjoyed doing those movements even more. After a week, I moved to the third and last video and now am looking for something more advanced.

I've got a new found appreciation for Ballet and see why people enjoy doing it. It feels so soft, elegant and graceful which feels delightful and really brings out the soft side of me. It just puts me in a totally different headspace and all my cares float away. My sissy hobbies have always been rooted in arousal but to my surprise, there is nothing sexual about this. No, what I get is a pure glowy, buzzy feeling of joy.

Ballet is already showing up in my everyday movements. I find that I'm naturally getting more relaxed and gentle with things. There's fluidity in my walk, sitting down or showering. I'm slouching less and my facial muscles seemed to have relaxed to show a softer expression. Even things like pouring a glass of water or eating meals are done with better manners. I think it's even benefitting my weight training as I'm a lot calmer and focused when performing a rep.

I'm so glad I discovered Ballet, I think I've actually found a passion! I never would have guessed this was dormant in me. I've even found myself watching and admiring professional performances and they've enthralled me.

My field of work has been shut down during covid restrictions and I've had some pretty boring nights so this is the perfect time to practice. I sure hope my co-workers don't notice all these changes when I got back to work. I eagerly look forward to doing my lessons each night and a also to getting more skilled with time. I only do about 30 mins a night as It actually makes my legs and butt a bit sore, even though they're already used to exercise. Once I get used to it I hope to be able to to an hour at a time!
Sassylax, thanks for sharing the many benefits you've found with ballet. I've yet to try the ballet, though was curious before and your findings are very encouraging.
Recently I used utube to find some exercises, just to to get a better shape to legs and butt. They've worked.
That’s lovely, Sassylax.

What I’m sure we’re all dying to know is … what do you wear for your ballet practice? Do please say a little pink tutu and tights!
(08-16-2021, 09:15 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]That’s lovely, Sassylax.

What I’m sure we’re all dying to know is … what do you wear for your ballet practice? Do please say a little pink tutu and tights!
Unfortunately it's just me in my singlet and underpants for now which is okay because the joy is in ballet itself. Like I mentioned, so far doing ballet has been a strictly non sexual joy. If I were to dress up, it may tarnish that... or enhance it who knows? I defiantly want to try it regardless.

What you described sound lovely. There's pretty much not a ballet outfit I wouldn't like as long as it's girly enough, all styles are nice. My favourite has to be a spaghetti strap lycra leotard with a little shine/gloss to it and a big wide fluffy tutu. I'm also partial to those fancy embroided ones with the skirt attached. And then there's what you described, a little tutu could be fitting for a more adorable look. Of course no ballerina outfit would be complete without some adorable tights and dance flats.

I have looked curiously for such outfits but unfortunately, no sellers seem to cater to adult males. I don't know if there's any independent designers of sissy clothing who'd be willing to make something for a personal order. Anyone know any good sources?

(08-16-2021, 08:57 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Sassylax, thanks for sharing the many benefits you've found with ballet.  I've yet to try the ballet, though was curious before and your findings are very encouraging.
Recently I used utube to find some exercises, just to to get a better shape to legs and butt. They've worked.

Having a great butt is the best feeling! I started working on on booty a year ago as part of my weight training. Before my butt was non-existent but after a year of hard work I have 2 perk, spherical cheeks and I love feeling it in my pants when walking.
Those pretty outfits you both describe are IMHO perfect to get the full experience, which doesnt have to be sxual.
Not having any pretty ballet outfits, unfortunately don't know where to get them in larger sizes. Try searching https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
They all sound like great ideas, Sissylax. It would be great to see the finished article when you have it.
hi there,

"I have looked curiously for such outfits but unfortunately, no sellers seem to cater to adult males."

maybe you try those two ebay shops:
https://www.ebay.de/str/thecostumefairy?...492.l74602
and
https://www.ebay.de/str/valo3456?_trkpar...492.l74602

i think, it is the same seller and i have bought several Dresses from them. They sell many dresses/costumes up to 3xl.

many hugs,
SissyMichaela.
(08-31-2021, 02:39 PM)SissyMIchaela Wrote: [ -> ]hi there,

"I have looked curiously for such outfits but unfortunately, no sellers seem to cater to adult males."

maybe you try those two ebay shops:
https://www.ebay.de/str/thecostumefairy?...492.l74602
and
https://www.ebay.de/str/valo3456?_trkpar...492.l74602

i think, it is the same seller and i have bought several Dresses from them. They sell many dresses/costumes up to 3xl.

many hugs,
SissyMichaela.

Oh thank you SissyMIchaela, some of these items are absolutely gorgeous! I’ll have to pick out a few!