Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi everyone.

i will be honest and say i am not quite sure how I got here.  You know what the internet is like.  One link leads to another link which led me here. 

Now I had no idea about this stuff before  this month. i thought it was more of a kink thing that happened in the bed room.  i have only found out about all of this by accident after i kind of stumbled into forcing my son to serve me as a live in maid for losing a bet. 

He isn’t a bad boy and i wouldn’t use this on him but the more I look into it the more I really like the idea of this. Is that bad? To dress my son up for no reason other than because I think it would be fun to watch him squirm?

Any way hello.  I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well.

If people would like to hear my story, well my sons story, i can share it in another post.

And i hope to get to know you all as I learn more.
Welcome! Go for it!
(07-25-2021, 09:07 PM)KittieKat67 Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone.

i will be honest and say i am not quite sure how I got here.  You know what the internet is like.  One link leads to another link which led me here. 

Now I had no idea about this stuff before  this month. i thought it was more of a kink thing that happened in the bed room.  i have only found out about all of this by accident after i kind of stumbled into forcing my son to serve me as a live in maid for losing a bet. 

He isn’t a bad boy and i wouldn’t use this on him but the more I look into it the more I really like the idea of this. Is that bad? To dress my son up for no reason other than because I think it would be fun to watch him squirm?

If people would like to hear my story, well my sons story, i can share it in another post.

As long as its consensual
(07-25-2021, 09:52 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Go for it!

thank you.i will soon. i am just trying to get my thoughts together.
Hello KittieKat67, welcome to the group. There sure are many varied ways to get here as can be determined by the variety of interests posted. Have fun.
Hello KittyKat. Welcome.

Girlygirl

Welcome to the forum; Kitties - I’m glad you’ve found us. Of course we would love to read more about your story.
(07-26-2021, 05:27 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum; Kitties - I’m glad you’ve found us. Of course we would love to read more about your story.

thank you.  and my little story has turned into quite the novel.  i am trying to cut it down before i post it.  
and thank you again for welcoming me.

Hello, KittieKat, 

Welcome to our Forum.  We hope you find it a friendly place to share your experiences and thoughts.  

We all would very much like to hear all about your son and now your housemaid.  Maybe it's the best outcome for him, if he was at loose ends and not doing anything productive with his life.  Imposing a little (or maybe more than just a little) maternal discipline, structure and regulation to his life will be much to his benefit.  Most males do better when there's a strong woman to guide them and keep them focused.  

We will be eager to read about how you've taken your own son in hand.  

Hello Ms kittieKat67,

Welcome and glad you could join us.  I for one would be most interested to learn how you gained control over your son.  i hope he is learning well to serve you as he should.

Regards

Sissy Sallyann
Pages: 1 2