Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Just in case panties .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=308][attachment=309]
Lately i have had some health problems and have been back in nappies 24/7 again . I have had some good dry days but my new carer Jenny . Has bought me these satin panties they are waterproof lined and very noisy . The slightest move makes a loud plasic rustle . She calls them my just in case panties and puts them on me when she takes me out .
(11-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]Lately i have had some health problems and have been back in nappies 24/7 again . I have had some good dry days but my new carer Jenny . Has bought me these satin panties they are waterproof lined and very noisy . The slightest move makes a loud plasic rustle . She calls them my just in case panties and puts them on me when she takes me out .

Very nice! I have some urine incontinence due to having MS and get nappy pants delivered on prescription. Over these I wear hospital rubber baby type pants or similar rubber knee bloomers. The continence Nurse regularly visits to scan my bladder, and likes to see me in rubbers like her 'good boy.'
Jenny was hired by my aunt who told her all about me and i do mean all . Jenny is turned on by seeing a big hairy man in panties and nappies . She loves the control . That and i know how to get her G spot . Usually when i have a dry period she will put me in my just incase panties with a pad for any leakage . This time though she had decided to take me out with her as she needed to do some shopping . She put me in my white satin just incase panties but instead of a pad she chose 10 lace hankies and put them in my panties instead . She knows my fetish and how to keep me constantly on the edge of orgasm . Joggers on over my panties and in my wheelchair with a blanket over my legs she took me to the shops . Instead of keeping me on the edge her idea was to make me orgasm as much as possible in public . Every shop we went to she would reach over from behind me put her hand under the blanket and rub me to orgasm over my joggers . If she thought anyone had notices she would say in a loud voice . Your not so mach now that you have just spunked in your panties . Straight back into nappies when i get you home .
She did this 3 times and the hankies in my panties were soggy and sticky and clinging to me . It felt lovely . Tesco was the last shop we were in and in the baby isle she stood for gges looking at babies dummies picking one at a time and bringing them over to me to hold up against my mouth compairing makes and sizes . She chose 3 and we went and paid for them . As we were leaving she said she had to go to the toilet and asked one of the shop girls if she could watch me while Jenny went to the toilet . !0 mins later Jenny came back . She was quite flushed and holding a hanky . she thanked the girl for watching me and opened one of the dummies and put it in my mouth . She then threaded the hanky though the ring of the dummy . it was quite damp . she hadn't dried her hands with it . She had masturbated with it and as i sucked on the dummy i could smell her . I orgasmed without even being touched . What a fantastic day that was . Jenny still keeps on amazing me .
(11-15-2016, 04:58 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]Jenny was hired by my aunt who told her all about me and i do mean all .  Jenny is turned on by seeing a big hairy man in panties and nappies . She loves the control . That and i know how to get her G  spot . Usually when i have a dry period she will put me in my just incase panties with a pad for any leakage .  This time though she had decided to take me out with her as she needed to do some shopping . She put me in my white satin just incase panties but instead of a pad she chose 10 lace hankies and put them in my panties instead . She knows my fetish and how to keep me constantly on the edge of orgasm .  Joggers on over my panties and in my wheelchair with a blanket over my legs she took me to the shops . Instead of keeping me on the edge her idea was to make me orgasm as much as possible in public . Every shop we went to she would reach over from behind me  put her hand under the blanket and rub me to orgasm over my joggers . If she thought anyone had notices she would say in a loud voice . Your not so mach now that you have just spunked in your panties . Straight back into nappies when i get you home .
She did this 3 times and the hankies in my panties were soggy and sticky and clinging to me . It felt lovely . Tesco was the last shop we were in and in the baby isle she stood for gges looking at babies dummies picking one at a time and bringing them over to me to hold up against my mouth compairing makes and sizes . She chose 3 and we went and paid for them . As we were leaving she said she had to go to the toilet and asked one of the shop girls if she could watch me while Jenny went to the toilet . !0 mins later Jenny came back . She was quite flushed and holding a hanky . she thanked the girl for watching me and opened one of the dummies and put it in my mouth . She then threaded the hanky though the ring of the dummy . it was quite damp . she hadn't dried her hands with it . She had masturbated with it and as i sucked on the dummy i could smell her . I orgasmed without even being touched . What a fantastic day that was . Jenny still keeps on amazing me .

[attachment=310] A pic of me wearing just incase panties with hankies .
They're very pretty panties, Bill. What a lucky boy you are!
Does your neat plastic panty have ruffled frilly detailing on the bum and when Jenny takes you out is the uniform of the day
an OH so short mini-skirt or Baby dress - all that much better for that ole big bad wolf to SEE and "HEAR" your pretties !
(11-17-2016, 09:30 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]They're very pretty panties, Bill. What a lucky boy you are!

Jenny has ordered me proper sissy panties as she calls them . It seems the ones i had were not sissy enough .

[attachment=312][attachment=313][attachment=314]
(11-18-2016, 05:20 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: [ -> ]Does your neat plastic panty have ruffled frilly detailing on the bum and when Jenny takes you out is the uniform of the day
an OH so short mini-skirt or Baby dress - all that much better for that ole big bad wolf to SEE and "HEAR" your pretties !

I have 4 pairs like that and will be getting more . These are the baby panties that go over my nappy and waterproofs that Jenny likes putting me into .
[attachment=317]
(11-18-2016, 07:39 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2016, 09:30 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]They're very pretty panties, Bill. What a lucky boy you are!

Jenny has ordered me proper sissy panties as she calls them . It seems the ones i had were not sissy enough .

(11-18-2016, 05:20 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: [ -> ]Does your neat plastic panty have ruffled frilly detailing on the bum and when Jenny takes you out is the uniform of the day

I have 4 pairs like that and will be getting more . These are the baby panties that go over my nappy and waterproofs that Jenny likes putting me into .

[attachment=318][attachment=319] Jennys hanky box .  Jennys hankies in my panties . She put baby waterproofs over them  as she wanted them spunked and peed on . I was more than happy to oblige .