Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Fairer Sex?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

Are females the 'Fairer' sex? - no, they are the Superior sex!  Smile
Oh dear god. Don't get me started on Gender Equality lol. I get kinda "uppity" about social justice lol. =P
I would hate to be a teenager in this so called PC world. Yes it was 'harder' in my days but now I think teenagers are being pulled from every direction. And whatever they do they will be chastised by someone.

In my days hormone was a word you had to look up in the dictionary and hormone replacement wasn't even known of. So there was no chance of a gender change apart from your clothes. Now teenagers have a zillion options and lots of help from so call well meaning people. So hard.

belinda
(07-23-2021, 01:40 AM)belinda_t Wrote: [ -> ]I would hate to be a teenager in this so called PC world. Yes it was 'harder' in my days but now I think teenagers are being pulled from every direction. And whatever they do they will be chastised by someone.

In my days hormone was a word you had to look up in the dictionary and hormone replacement wasn't even known of. So there was no chance of a gender change apart from your clothes. Now teenagers have a zillion options and lots of help from so call well meaning people. So hard.

belinda

RIGHT? XD

Especially in America, I just can't see how anyone can feel genuinely OPPRESSED lmao. All they need to do is go visit the middle east, or Mexico, or Central America, or South America, or Russia or China, or Africa, or literally just about ANYWHERE else on the planet to see what REAL tyranny and oppression look like lol. People need to count their friggin' blessings lmao. XD
When I was in high school. About the 12-14 age. I felt uncomfortable but in those days I had no idea why. I mixed easily with the girls and they accepted me as one of them. Yet outwardly I was just another guy. In our high school there was a boy who thought he was a girl. He dressed as a girl. His sister was at the same school and protected him. He was comfortable walking the streets in our town as a girl alongside his sister and mother. He went on to be one of the very first gender reassignment cases. Yet as silly as teens can be at times I can't recall him/her ever being given any grief by the students or teachers.

I'm old enough to remember when being a girl, house wife and mother was the norm. Now females are 'free' to do what they like. And I guess that has changed for ever our interpretation of the 'fairer sex'. I grew up in a real 'red neck' environment. My family and the wife's family would melt down big time if they knew who or what I am. But the good thing is they live 2500k away. We recently lost a very dear friend. She was 98 years young. She knew what I was, although I was always 'male' around her because I didn't want to put any pressure on her. But she was a perfect example of the fairer sex. She took me who who I was and not some stereo type that has to conform to today's PC society.

Oh if only I had been born to that fairer sex.

belinda
Well, I think this topic was started just for fun. Right now, I think all genders are equal in sex activity, and I saw in the news one guy married with a sex doll. So I think in the next decade, most people will be more open in sex relations than today. I didn't like many sex toys but still bought a sex doll from here https://www.ovdoll.com/p/silicone-sex-dolls/, when I was locked in times of COVID-19 lockdown in my place. It was an interesting experience playing with this toy. I felt very strange from the start, but I turned on my fantasy, and it was a nice time spent with the sex doll.