Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Heels For A Sissy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-11-2021, 04:11 PM)StrictwifeamberMy sissymaids strappy heels and painted toes. So adorable! Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rnmy0bcq93y14...b.jpg?dl=0

Oh yes very adorable. Thanks for showing us.
(07-11-2021, 04:11 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2021, 02:57 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2021, 08:45 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear, my sissy would love to be in 3 inch heels. She has a minimum 5 inch heel and they are mostly pumps although she has a couple pair that are strappy open toed.

Hahaha - love that, you've trained her well! I've seen some of her heels, and even I could never walk in them! But I guess they keep her looking pretty...she needs to make an account on here, so she can tell us all about what it's like being a Sissy for Mistress Amber.

(07-01-2021, 10:03 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]Oh but my sissy has such a great wiggle in her behind in her 5 inch heels, especially with a butt plug!

Nothing more satisfying than a girl's little booty...to add further to the humiliating...you have to send us a video of her in her strappy heels, shaking that little ass of hers!!!

(07-01-2021, 09:28 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Pink 3 inch heel open toed shoes are the best for sissy for formal occasions.  Nice 1.5 inch court shoes in patent black just for casual attire.

I deffo agree with the pink!

A Sissy should have a: pink, nude, black and white pair of open toed heels!

Disagree with the 1.5 inch...they should never go below 3!

My sissymaids strappy heels and painted toes. So adorable!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rnmy0bcq93y14...b.jpg?dl=0

Eek! Andrea really is adorable!!

Please give her a few slaps on the bottom from me, as thanks for always being a lovely model!

You need to figure out how to send a video on drop box, I wanna see her bottom wiggle in her painful heels!
(07-12-2021, 06:00 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2021, 04:11 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2021, 02:57 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2021, 08:45 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear, my sissy would love to be in 3 inch heels. She has a minimum 5 inch heel and they are mostly pumps although she has a couple pair that are strappy open toed.

Hahaha - love that, you've trained her well! I've seen some of her heels, and even I could never walk in them! But I guess they keep her looking pretty...she needs to make an account on here, so she can tell us all about what it's like being a Sissy for Mistress Amber.

(07-01-2021, 10:03 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]Oh but my sissy has such a great wiggle in her behind in her 5 inch heels, especially with a butt plug!

Nothing more satisfying than a girl's little booty...to add further to the humiliating...you have to send us a video of her in her strappy heels, shaking that little ass of hers!!!

(07-01-2021, 09:28 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Pink 3 inch heel open toed shoes are the best for sissy for formal occasions.  Nice 1.5 inch court shoes in patent black just for casual attire.

I deffo agree with the pink!

A Sissy should have a: pink, nude, black and white pair of open toed heels!

Disagree with the 1.5 inch...they should never go below 3!

My sissymaids strappy heels and painted toes. So adorable!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rnmy0bcq93y14...b.jpg?dl=0

Eek! Andrea really is adorable!!

Please give her a few slaps on the bottom from me, as thanks for always being a lovely model!

You need to figure out how to send a video on drop box, I wanna see her bottom wiggle in her painful heels!

Oh I will as soon as I can Melissa
Pages: 1 2 3