Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Bikini Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's getting hot in the UK right now...

So Sissies, any stories of wearing a bikini to the beach yet?
Oh yes please there must be some lucky or brave ones to be able to post here with the permission of their superior.
With the sun as an almost painless branding iron - amusing when the bikini top is removed and those tan lines are outlined
-OR- at least those HOOTER eyes (nipples) staring at you !
(06-02-2021, 01:16 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: [ -> ]It's getting hot in the UK right now...

My sissymaid has not worn one to the beach but has worn hers around the house. So cute in her pink bikini with heels. They arent practical for a bikini but they do look sexy with it.
(06-02-2021, 01:16 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: [ -> ]It's getting hot in the UK right now...

I do have my share of experiences taking my sissy husband to the beach in California , but those were with her wearing speedos.                                                    Ms L
(06-03-2021, 10:42 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: [ -> ]

I do have my share of experiences taking my sissy husband to the beach in California , but those were with her wearing speedos.                                                    Ms L

My beach trips in a skimpy Speedo (a topless bikini?) were memorable to say the least. Here's a short excerpt from 
my Pantied blog, Pantied Part 5- A Perfect Beach: 
"She knelt beside me to check Her handiwork, then got out a jar of zinc oxide and traced something out on my bottom. A 'J' on one cheek, a heart on the other. I lay there in the hot sun, the untanned skin on my bottom slowly burning (and not just from the paddling). Except for the 'J' and the heart. When She was sure i would have a 'nice sunburn', J. let me pull my skimpy swimsuit back up and lie at Her feet as She finished Her book."

J.had just publicly paddled me with Her leather sandal and now She was branding me!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BVtXsNA-06s/S.../beach.jpg

https://naughtygurl-triss.blogspot.com/2...beach.html
My wife and I go to Miami every couple years. My wife allows me to wear a small boy panty that shows most of my ass at the beach. Most all the other men wear long board shorts so I often feel embarrassed (even though I like to show my ass). My wife will make me walk up to the shore with her. I feel all the eyes on me.
My gosh yes that would be a little humiliating but your wife I imagine just wants to show you off as it should be.
(06-03-2021, 10:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]

My sissymaid has not worn one to the beach but has worn hers around the house. So cute in her pink bikini with heels. They arent practical for a bikini but they do look sexy with it.

Oooo, I can imagine her looking adorable! Would love to see pictures with her in her strappy heels and the pink bikini!!

(06-05-2021, 09:50 PM)sks Wrote: [ -> ]My wife and I go to Miami every couple years.  My wife allows me to wear a small boy panty that shows most of my ass at the beach.  Most all the other men wear long board shorts so I often feel embarrassed (even though I like to show my ass).  My wife will make me walk up to the shore with her.  I feel all the eyes on me.

Awww, I love that! If I were your wife, I'd be putting my hands on your ass, every so often, as we walked along the beach!

(06-05-2021, 11:12 PM)sks Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2021, 10:02 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]My gosh yes that would be a little humiliating but your wife I imagine just wants to show you off as it should be.

My wife makes me walk up to the shore to take her picture.  I guess it's my choice not to cover up my boy panty with shorts.  Honestly I am not sure why she let's me wear the small boy panty.  This is the panty I wore on the last trip:

https://www.danielalexanderunderwear.com/products/daniel-alexander-da608-brazilian-back-string-bikini

It's actually smaller than the pictures show because all the back ends up in my ass exposing all my ass. 

Ok, a little off topic but I would like to share this and hope people will comment.

My wife is Asian and tradtional.  I don't know why she let's me wear a boy panty at Miami Beach when all the other husbands are wearing board shorts.  It's mostly tourist on South Beach.  I know everyone is looking at the husband showing his ass and looking at his wife.  She is not that kinky.  All the kink was introduced by me and it took a while until she started liking certain things like orgasm denial, spanking, and getting her asshole licked.  She likes my hairless body (looks clean) and she doesn't worry what others think.  It blows my mind that my wife does not care that her sister sees me in painted toenails and butt shorts.  I am happy that I am my wife's sub.  It's fun, exciting, and I love my wife. 

I do know this about my wife - she wants me to obey her (be her sub) and she wants control of the finances which gives her real power in the marriage.  I gave that to her and in exchange I get to be me (sissy sub) and I love it

The attachments are pics I took of me last week.  I try to look sexy for her

You definitely do look cute in that second photo, with the red toes, eeeek!

Although, you have to improve your pose. Not feminine enough. Cute skirt though.

Hey there Melissa, I am going to get some pics of my sissymaid in her bikini and heels this week. Probably do some more with her leggings and platform heels too, have to find the leggings, think there are some red and some black ones in addition to the white.
Pages: 1 2