Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: TRAINING AS A FLOWER GIRL (PDQ article)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to an article in this month's PDQ, I've been given the assignment of sewing a flower girl dress for myself.  I'm to create an outfit as much like this one from Milanoo as possible.

The benefits are two-fold.  Sewing is an excellent activity for my free time, fun and constructive, and it keeps me out of trouble.  Plus, when complete, the outfit will be perfect for my diaper times (hence the short dress length) when I revisit my childhood as it should have been.  As mentioned in the article,
Quote:I told her that the more she wears girls clothes, the more likely it would be that she would begin to feel like a proper girl, particularly for the wedding, and thanked her for what she was doing for me. I said that her party dress really made her look much younger and was perfect for her to wear in her training as a little girl. Then I said that she could progress on once she began to feel more comfortable about being a girl.

I'm always happier after my diaper weekends learning and experiencing what I missed out on as a child, and I just love this task!  I think the outfit would be even prettier if I made the bow to match my pink Mary Janes and saved enough fabric for more bows in my hair, and perhaps a ribbon for my binky.  Don't you?
(11-04-2016, 06:06 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to an article in this month's PDQ, I've been given the assignment of sewing a flower girl dress for myself.  I'm to create an outfit as much like this one from Milanoo as possible.

The benefits are two-fold.  Sewing is an excellent activity for my free time, fun and constructive, and it keeps me out of trouble.  Plus, when complete, the outfit will be perfect for my diaper times (hence the short dress length) when I revisit my childhood as it should have been.  As mentioned in the article,
Quote:I told her that the more she wears girls clothes, the more likely it would be that she would begin to feel like a proper girl, particularly for the wedding, and thanked her for what she was doing for me. I said that her party dress really made her look much younger and was perfect for her to wear in her training as a little girl. Then I said that she could progress on once she began to feel more comfortable about being a girl.

I'm always happier after my diaper weekends learning and experiencing what I missed out on as a child, and I just love this task!  I think the outfit would be even prettier if I made the bow to match my pink Mary Janes and saved enough fabric for more bows in my hair, and perhaps a ribbon for my binky.  Don't you?

Very pretty, Renee. I bet you can find a pattern like this, though you may have to modify the hemline. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see you wearing your pretty dress.