Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: A further holiday dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's already been a pretty torrid holiday for you - see my previous 'dilemma' posts. But now here's another one.

The barbecue was a great success and your mother and Aunt Jane have invited the nice family who hosted the barbecue - Mum, Dad and two sons - back to your cottage this evening.

You have to wear a dress or skirt, because when they first saw you you had a dress on, and you 'chose' to wear a dress again when you went to the barbecue. If you don't carry on pretending to be a little girl the other family will know you're a boy who's been dressing as a girl, and then what would they think?

So your mother asks you whether you would like to wear a pair of knickers under the skirt she's chosen for you. For a fleeting moment you think that she might offer you the option of having your own boy's underpants back, instead of knickers, but your mother points out that if she did let you wear your boys' underpants - how would you explain wearing them under your skirt, when everyone thinks you're a girl?

Shame-faced, you realise she's right, and listen to what she has to say.

"As you're going to have this little skirt on," she says, holding up a short, white flared cotton skirt with an elasticated waist, "you'll have to be careful if you play Twister with the boys here this evening, or if I need to give you a spanking, because they'll see your knickers for sure. And if they can see your knickers, then there's every chance that they'll see the little bulge at the front of your knickers where your little boy bits are. Now I know they're tiny, but they're still just about visible in the front of your knickers.

"So, my question to you is this. Would you rather wear your knickers, and risk the boys seeing your little boy bits bulge? Or would you rather Mummy popped you into a little disposable nappy, so that when the boys see up under your skirt they can see you have a nappy on, but at least your nappy will hide your little bulge?"

So what would you choose? Your knickers, but with the risk of the boys seeing your tiny bulge and realising you're a boy, even though you've been dressed as a girl every time they've seen you? Or a little disposable nappy, so the boys won't realise that you're a boy, but they'll see you still need a nappy on and think you wet yourself?

Before you can answer, however, your cousin pipes up with another suggestion. "Or, if he'd like to, he can borrow a pair of my tights to wear over his nappy, so when the boys see under his skirt they only see that he's wearing tights. I mean, they may be able to tell that his bottom is a little padded, but they won't be able to see for sure that he has a nappy on. I have this pretty pale pink pair of tights I don't mind lending him if he asks nicely."

You can tell that your cousins and sister are loving your discomfort, and that you are having to go along with being dressed as a girl because it's too late to come out as a boy. 

But what do you choose? Knickers? Or a nappy? Or a nappy and ask to borrow your cousin's pale pink tights?
Too much choice is something I definitely struggle with lol. I much prefer it when someone else takes charge and just tells me what to do. Can I wear the tights with the knickers?
Definitely a difficult question. On balance though the best combination would be knickers and tights. I feel the bulk of the nappy would likely be obvious even before Twister entered the equation and would raise too many embarrassing questions. The tights would hopefully go some way to mitigating any testosterone accidents as they are by their nature tight.  Wink
But knickers and tights would mean the boys would still see your little front bulge.

And anyway, your cousin hasn’t offered to lend you her tights to wear over your knickers, only over a nappy...
Well if that's the case then I'm going to throw a massive tantrum, get spanked and put to bed early. Problem solved!
Oh gosh choices and choices. Tho I’d prefer not to, the way Mommy and Sis explain it, I think I’d have to go for the nappy and tights over it. What am I letting myself in to, sigh sigh sigh. Secretly tho it’s lovely fun story and great pictures.
(04-21-2021, 07:39 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]But knickers and tights would mean the boys would still see you little front bulge.

And anyway, your cousin hasn’t offered to lend you her tights to wear over your knickers, only over a nappy...
In that case I would likely go for the knickers as from my punishment days I already know I prefer them over nappies. The issue is that whether a problem is encountered is really determined by the flow of the skirt or dress. If it is flowing or flared, the skirt has a reasonable chance of hiding either the bulk of a nappy or a bulge whereas a tight skirt will easily reveal both. 

But of course a nappy’s bulk is there irrespectively whereas there at least theoretical possibility of hiding a bulge.  Wink
 the skirt has a reasonable chance of hiding either the bulk of a nappy or a bulge whereas a tight skirt will easily reveal both. 

The difference between a pencil skirt and a skaters skirt for reference - - -
(04-22-2021, 12:44 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: [ -> ] the skirt has a reasonable chance of hiding either the bulk of a nappy or a bulge whereas a tight skirt will easily reveal both. 

The difference between a pencil skirt and a skaters skirt for reference - - -

Aha a nice longish skater skirt and just panties.
In that case the answer must definitely be panties as a nappy just gives them two things to laugh at.  Wink
Pages: 1 2