Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Soiling nappies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am curious to know how many sissy babies who are made to wear nappies are expected to soil them as well as wet. I only wet my nappies as Mummy allows me to use the toilet when I need a motion. The main reason is that she is happy to change a wet nappy but not a full one which is perfectly understandable. I have occasionally lost control when very nervous or frightened and dirtied myself

Do any babies here have a Mummy who makes them soil themselves?

Wendy Jane

XXX
The reason I'm diapered is to help me learn to know myself as I should have from the beginning, and that means giving up complete control so that I can "grow up" as the sissy I am, but completely--shedding any male indoctrination that made me such a miserable human being before I learned I am a sissy.  So yes, I am not permitted any potty privileges whatsoever when diapered.  Learning to be controlled means starting with none at all.
I wish i had a mummy to change me
I've been made to soil my nappy before. Being put back into nappies is humiliating enough, but dirtying your nappy is truly degrading. Having to stand before someone holding up the back of your dress, while she pats your frilly baby knickers and squelches the contents of your full nappy is one of the most humiliating things imaginable.
Heavy and wet diapers were almost a pleasure to me, though I didn't like the fact that others might see me in such a situation.  It was almost fun.  But standing in a corner until I messed, and still standing there and crying, that was what stripped me of even thinking about controlling myself.  I know it's sick and yucky and disgusting, but it's also beautiful knowing I am finally controlled.
I always had the gauze nappy liners in my nappy in case of accidents like that . They keep the solids seperate from the terry nappy and can just be rinsed or disposed off . I am suprised that so few mummies use them nowadays when using cloth nappies on their big babies . Accidents do happen when fully babied .
yes I agree
Do any other mummies or cares here still use the old fashioned nappy liners when using terry nappies on their babies or naughty sons ?
(11-13-2016, 10:02 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]Do any other mummies or cares here still use the old fashioned nappy liners when using terry nappies on their babies or naughty sons ?

I hope so  good idea yey nappy liners inside terry nappies and not forgetting pretty plastic pants on top

(10-31-2016, 05:44 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I'm diapered is to help me learn to know myself as I should have from the beginning, and that means giving up complete control so that I can "grow up" as the sissy I am, but completely--shedding any male indoctrination that made me such a miserable human being before I learned I am a sissy.  So yes, I am not permitted any potty privileges whatsoever when diapered.  Learning to be controlled means starting with none at all.

that's what babies like me do as well, no privileges, nappies for everything
I love nappies and plastic pants like that - a nice big thick terry nappy and clear plastic pants to make sure everyone can see your nappy and whether you've used it. And with such a short skirt on of course there's no hiding your nappied state.
Pages: 1 2 3