Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Enjoying SPANKING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mistresses and mommies do you enjoy give your sissy a good hard spanking. Sisies l know it is hard to admit but do you like getting spanked. For sisies who are not currently getting spanked do you wish you were receiving them now across a woman knee? I once again will discuss my husband Discipline when I receive some answers.
I am not getting spanked, but I certainly wish I was. In my fantasy world I'd have an ultra strict mommy who would spank instantly whenever I broke even the smallest of rules.
Maybe it will become a reality you never know. My husband spanking fantasy came a reality when he met me. I enjoy spanking him and he does not enjoy my PUNISHMENT SPANKINGS.

Satin Jessie

Hello Ma'am, like Cindy I'm not getting spanked at the moment either. Its definitely something I need and it's been a while since I received one. It's hard to say whether I enjoy it. I love the lead up to it, the passing of sentence, bending over, feeling the cool breeze as all my layers of frills are lifted out of the way. However, the moment it begins I regret everything. I have a quite a low pain threshold so even a relatively mild spanking leaves me begging for mercy, so much so that in the past I've often had to be gagged and tied down to receive any harsher punishments I've merited. Once it's over and I've recovered some composure I love the lovely, throbing afterglow when I'm stood in disgrace with my burning bottom on display and it's that feeling that makes me want to go through it all again *curtsey*
Nice thing about spanking is that it can be calibrated to be a punishment, fun activity, and everything in between.
Got to love giving a sissy, a spanking! Comes in the room with nothing but girly sandals and panties, bends over, hands get a feeling for the bootay and then *SMACK*!
(03-20-2021, 08:21 AM)Satin Jessie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Ma'am, like Cindy I'm not getting spanked at the moment either. Its definitely something I need and it's been a while since I received one. It's hard to say whether I enjoy it. I love the lead up to it, the passing of sentence, bending over, feeling the cool breeze as all my layers of frills are lifted out of the way. However, the moment it begins I regret everything. I have a quite a low pain threshold so even a relatively mild spanking leaves me begging for mercy, so much so that in the past I've often had to be gagged and tied down to receive any harsher punishments I've merited. Once it's over and I've recovered some composure I love the lovely, throbing afterglow when I'm stood in disgrace with my burning bottom on display and it's that feeling that makes me want to go through it all again *curtsey*
The fact that you admit you need some correction is a good thing. Since it has been awhile since your last SPANKING why don't you consider going to a professional women to discipline you .It was 18 years ago that my girlfriend a part-time dominant helped me get started on petticoat Punishment training for my husband. Now he is a obedient ( most of the time) punished PANTYWAIST. You need a little scolding from me,being that you are a sissy and you complain about a mild SPANKING. What is a mild spanking ? Are you referring to a hand SPANKING , well a spanking with the back of my hand is not mild I guarantee that. Their is no such thing as a mild SPANKING in my vocabulary. The fact that you complain about even a mild correction is not acceptable for us ladies. One prerequisite for being a sissy is being able to take a good hand spanking.You would embarrase me in front of my girlfriends ,you must be able to accept your Punishment in a quiet manner. Not taking your spanking stoically would result in sterner measures my husband knows that.Their is hope for you for sure you did address me and ma'am and you did curtsey me. You do seem to realize who is the superior sex.

(03-20-2021, 03:20 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Got to love giving a sissy, a spanking! Comes in the room with nothing but girly sandals and panties, bends over, hands get a feeling for the bootay and then *SMACK*!

You go girl let's give these sisies spankings right over our knees. Let's continue to show them who is in charge.My PANTYWAIST husband doesn't dare question my authority ,he is already on pins and needles on all my rules I expect him to follow.

Satin Jessie

(03-20-2021, 05:17 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that you admit you need some correction is a good thing. Since it has been awhile since your last SPANKING why don't you consider going to a professional women to discipline you .It was 18 years ago that my girlfriend a part-time dominant helped me get started on petticoat Punishment training for my husband. Now he is a obedient ( most of the time) punished PANTYWAIST. You need a little scolding from me,being that you are a sissy and you complain about a mild SPANKING. What is a mild spanking ? Are you referring to a hand SPANKING , well a spanking with the back of my hand is not mild I guarantee that. Their is no such thing as a mild SPANKING in my vocabulary. The fact that you complain about even a mild correction is not acceptable for us ladies. One prerequisite for being a sissy is being able to take a good hand spanking.You would embarrase me in front of my girlfriends ,you must be able to accept your Punishment in a quiet manner. Not taking your spanking stoically would result in sterner measures my husband knows that.Their is hope for you for sure you did address me and ma'am and you did curtsey me. You do seem to realize who is the superior sex.

Thank you Ma'am. I will try my very best to receive my punishment properly in future. I'm a silly little sissy who often forgets herself and a firm hand is often required. I will visit an appropriate superior once lockdown is over and receive the punishment I richly deserve. Your husband is blessed to have such a wonderful superior, I dream every day of being in his position *curtsey*
(03-20-2021, 07:06 PM)Satin Jessie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2021, 05:17 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that you admit you need some correction is a good thing. Since it has been awhile since your last SPANKING why don't you consider going to a professional women to discipline you .It was 18 years ago that my girlfriend a part-time dominant helped me get started on petticoat Punishment training for my husband. Now he is a obedient ( most of the time) punished PANTYWAIST. You need a little scolding from me,being that you are a sissy and you complain about a mild SPANKING. What is a mild spanking ? Are you referring to a hand SPANKING , well a spanking with the back of my hand is not mild I guarantee that. Their is no such thing as a mild SPANKING in my vocabulary. The fact that you complain about even a mild correction is not acceptable for us ladies. One prerequisite for being a sissy is being able to take a good hand spanking.You would embarrase me in front of my girlfriends ,you must be able to accept your Punishment in a quiet manner. Not taking your spanking stoically would result in sterner measures my husband knows that.Their is hope for you for sure you did address me and ma'am and you did curtsey me. You do seem to realize who is the superior sex.

Thank you Ma'am. I will try my very best to receive my punishment properly in future. I'm a silly little sissy who often forgets herself and a firm hand is often required. I will visit an appropriate superior once lockdown is over and receive the punishment I richly deserve. Your husband is blessed to have such a wonderful superior, I dream every day of being in his position *curtsey*
That was a very polite answer and I am glad you are going to be punished by a woman after the lockdown. Yes myself and my husband were very fortunate that we found each other . Also in your case their are mistresses or mommies out their , you just have to be in the right place at the right time.Also if she is willing to give you the discipline you crave make sure their is agreement between you that she will be head of household.As far as my PANTYWAIST is concerned you are lucky you are not in his position tonight. He has done something l strongly disapprove of and when he gets home tonight he has earned a real ass whipping.

Satin Jessie

Thank you Ma'am, hopefully I'll find someone someday. Strangely I'd love to be in your Husbands position tonight. My heart would sink and I'd beg and plead for forgiveness but I'd love to find myself under your steely gaze as you pass sentence *curtsey*
Pages: 1 2 3