Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Prissy's art .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These costumes reminded me so much of some of the sissy art work that i just had to post them .
Both very lovely photos there, Bill. A sissy’s paradise with the types of dresses a great many members would love to wear themselves (and I’m sure many do).  Wink 

As a Born Again Female they’re just the sort of dresses I too enjoy wearing.  Big Grin
(03-18-2021, 09:49 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Both very lovely photos there, Bill. A sissy’s paradise with the types of dresses a great many members would love to wear themselves (and I’m sure many do).  Wink 

As a Born Again Female they’re just the sort of dresses I too enjoy wearing.  Big Grin

I love the pretty hanky's .
(03-18-2021, 09:42 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]These costumes reminded me so much of some of the sissy art work that i just had to post them .

The collars in the first photo are unique.  Never seen anything quite like it before. I wonder where something like this could be purchased.
They must cost a fortune . I would love to know where these shots were taken and the history behind them .