Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: First time in a shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to know about peoples first  times buying  baby things, i was about 13 the first time i got some pampers from a shop, i am blind so had to ask for help finding them. I think that the girl that helped me was about 18. She asked me what size  i wanted and i just said the biggest ones they had and she said oh i see. I was shaking as i payed and when i left the shop i came in my pants.
That must have been quite a moment for you - I imagine nerve wracking and thrilling in equal measure. 

I was well familiar with nappy punishment right the way through my childhood and so had baby stuff thrust upon me rather than being something I had to seek out. I have found a number of benefits from wearing nappies in environments where toilets are either not readily available or where hygiene standards leave something to be desired but by the time I was utilising them for such purposes I was old enough and technology advanced enough that I had excuses much more readily to hand and often didn’t even make the purchases face to face.
Hi Billy, sorry I don’t have a similar incident to share. I think you had an really thrilling experience. The young shop girl was very discreet as I think most would be.
Thanks Billy, you sparked some memories.
I was also around thirteen and Woolworths was still displaying plastic pants on an open counter. I remember whenever I went in the shop I made sure I walked past the plastic pants counter. The day arrived when I summoned up courage to buy a pair. I had to make sure they were the largest size and I was very nervous that someone who knew me would see me buying them. I did the deed and dashed home as fast as I could to try them on. They did just about fit but no room for a nappy. I remember they had a wonderful smell and I think the pair I got had a pattern of small checks. I've been buying plastic pants ever since!
That must have been difficult for you. I was an adult the first time I ordered from the Sears' catalog. I felt embarrassed picking them up and that was in an unmarked box.
If anybody is interested in hearing about what happened when the nappies were discovered in my bedroom, let me know and I will post the story.
Well, of course. I imagine you found it somewhat more difficult to explain in a domestic environment than in the shop.  Big Grin
(03-12-2021, 10:22 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Well, of course. I imagine you found it somewhat more difficult to explain in a domestic environment than in the shop.  Big Grin

Oh, how i was spanked!
(03-12-2021, 10:26 PM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2021, 10:22 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Well, of course. I imagine you found it somewhat more difficult to explain in a domestic environment than in the shop.  Big Grin

Oh, how i was spanked!

Were you spanked with your nappy on, Billy? Or maybe put into one of your nappies after your spanking?
(03-13-2021, 10:33 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2021, 10:26 PM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, how i was spanked!

Were you spanked with your nappy on, Billy? Or maybe put into one of your nappies after your spanking?

I was spanked twice a day until the nappies ran out
Pages: 1 2