Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Learning and reciting nursery rhymes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of Mummy's pleasures is to make me learn and then recite nursery rhymes in front of guests. I have to stand in the middle of the room, perform a full curtsy, and then holding out the hem of my short baby dress with each hand so that my frilly plastic knickers over my nappy are clearly visible, recite my newly learned nursery rhymes in my most babyish lisping voice. If I make any mistakes or forget my lines Mummy or one of her friends slaps the backs of my bare legs with a leather strap and makes me cry so I do my utmost to be word perfect.

Have other sissies had to perform like this? I know of one sissy little girl who had to give a tap dance in a very frilly dress, ruffled white ankle socks, and Mary Janes shoes singing the words of "I enjoy being a girl" in front of a group of grown ups including his ex-wife and her boyfriend.
I find this scenario very arousing whether as the poor dear being humiliated and disciplined in this way or as an Auntie looking on and enjoying the cruel spectacle. Ideally Mummy would have made me learn a selection of childish nursery rhymes with difficult and detailed dance steps that will inevitably go wrong. The look on her face when I do so will let me know that there is going to be further discipline after the aunties have departed for "embarrassing Mummy in front of her friends!"
(10-28-2016, 11:45 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]One of Mummy's pleasures is to make me learn and then recite nursery rhymes in front of guests. I have to stand in the middle of the room, perform a full curtsy, and then holding out the hem of my short baby dress with each hand so that my frilly plastic knickers over my nappy are clearly visible, recite my newly learned nursery rhymes in my most babyish lisping voice. If I make any mistakes or forget my lines Mummy or one of her friends slaps the backs of my bare legs with a leather strap and makes me cry so I do my utmost to be word perfect.

Have other sissies had to perform like this? I know of one sissy little girl who had to give a tap dance in a very frilly dress, ruffled white ankle socks, and Mary Janes shoes singing the words of "I enjoy being a girl" in front of a group of grown ups including his ex-wife and her boyfriend.

Oooooh me wove nurweee wimes. I work as a kindergarten teacher and have just started a new job. Teacher in K1 3 year olds. So lots of nursery rhymes and songs. An adult baby's dream job in my opinion.

Even though I'm an AB I never bring it to work. I love watching the young ones enjoy the games and songs and colouring and painting. I get to do a lot of it with them so I get my buzz and get paid for it.
(10-30-2016, 07:09 PM)Vicky Harker Wrote: [ -> ]I find this scenario very arousing whether as the poor dear being humiliated and disciplined in this way or as an Auntie looking on and enjoying the cruel spectacle. Ideally Mummy would have made me learn a selection of childish nursery rhymes with difficult and detailed dance steps that will inevitably go wrong. The look on her face when I do so will let me know that there is going to be further discipline after the aunties have departed for "embarrassing Mummy in front of her friends!"

Vicky,

I know of an adult sissy little girl who was taught dance steps by one of her Mummy's friends (a dance teacher) so that she could appear in front of Mummy's guests reciting nursery rhymes and childish songs whilst tap dancing in a pair of shiny mary jane shoes and very frilly white ankle socks. She also had to wear a very short frilly lace baby dress with her knickers showing underneath. One of Mummy's favourite routines was to have her sissy perform "I'm a little teapot" which brought smiles and laughter from the assembled audience but practically reduced the pansy to tears of shame and humiliation.
(03-11-2017, 11:00 AM)D Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2016, 07:09 PM)Vicky Harker Wrote: [ -> ]I find this scenario very arousing whether as the poor dear being humiliated and disciplined in this way or as an Auntie looking on and enjoying the cruel spectacle. Ideally Mummy would have made me learn a selection of childish nursery rhymes with difficult and detailed dance steps that will inevitably go wrong. The look on her face when I do so will let me know that there is going to be further discipline after the aunties have departed for "embarrassing Mummy in front of her friends!"

Vicky,

I know of an adult sissy little girl who was taught dance steps by one of her Mummy's friends (a dance teacher) so that she could appear in front of Mummy's guests reciting nursery rhymes and childish songs whilst tap dancing in a pair of shiny mary jane shoes and very frilly white ankle socks. She also had to wear a very short frilly lace baby dress with her knickers showing underneath. One of Mummy's favourite routines was to have her sissy perform "I'm a little teapot" which brought smiles and laughter from the assembled audience but practically reduced the pansy to tears of shame and humiliation.
Your Mummy has some great ideas, Wendy Jane.  Just reading and learning appropriate rhymes helps put me in the right space when I'm in diapers.  I try to turn my mind away from the "snakes and snails" I was raised on and replace them with "sugar and spice".  Just google "baby girl poems" for a wealth of rich material for sissy baby girls.  I think a recital would be an excellent activity when our Mistresses/Mommies get together to show us off, dressed in our prettiest outfits and bows and on our best behavior.  I know I'd work hard to remember my lines and avoid mistakes (and the strap!).  Here's a few I found from unknown authors on Scrapbook, starting with the rhyme we all know so well:

What Are Little Girls Made Of? (Nursery Rhyme)

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice,
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.

A baby is

A baby is cuddles and tickles on toes,
The sweet scent of powder, a kiss on the nose.
A baby is teddy bears, rattles, powder, and pins,
Meals at midnight, giggles, and grins.

A Heart Full of Love

A wee bit of heaven
drifted from above.
A handful of happiness,
a heart full of Love.

A LITTLE BIT OF SUNSHINE

She's a little bit of sunshine,
She's a smile to light your days,
She will steal your heart and
keep it with her warm endearing ways,
She's your precious little daughter,
With a sweetness from above
Who will fill your years with laughter
and your lives with lots of love

Girls

Girls are made of sugar and spice,
Everything sweet, & everything nice,
Girls are ruffles, bonnets, and bows,
Dimpled smiles and dancing toes,
They're tears and giggles, dolls and curls,
That's how it is with little girls.

Was the sissy taught at the teachers dance studio

After lessons one to one teaching in short dress and frilly knickers

Then taken back to mummy by the dance teacher

June
I think my most humilitating moment, I don't even like to think about it, was when my wife as part of my punishment once had me recite the rhyme 'What are little Girls made of" in front of two of her friends. They said I was adorable, I felt silly and so embarrassed that I started to cry, when they were commenting on my performance. And I had to stand there in my dress, doing a curtsey for them. It was just awful, worse than any spanking.
Being made to curtesy while reciting nursery rhymes is terribly humiliating too. Holding the hem of my dress and lifting it as I bend, showing everyone present my nappies and frillies.
We regularly have Nancy Edwina sing hymns on a Sunday morning for an hour or two in her full uniform but with her blazer, cardigan and skirt pinned up and her knickers around her knees. She gets a hard slap or worse for even the slightest error in singing the hymns she has had to learn.
Pages: 1 2