Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: So James thinks he is all grown up now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not when his two older sisters and his Nanny are in charge of him! As soon as Mother and Father have departed we grabbed him and marched him straight up to the bathroom. We soon had our lovely gleaming red rubber aprons and rubber gloves on, and the dear boy knew exactly what was to follow. A good long session of rubber baby regression treatment. Just what an arrogant boy needs! In spite of his protests, we all know he is getting increasingly excited as he smells the strong rubber odour filling the room. Nanny quickly set about stripping him naked from his yucky boys clothes as sis and I first laid the red rubber adult baby changing mat out on the floor. Nanny soon has James naked and standing, hands on head, in the corner as we prepared towel nappies and pins and baby powder. The very tightly elasticated red rubber baby pants with huge frills reaching to the knees. His lovely frilly red rubber romper suit and huge frilly rubber bonnet, rubber bootees, rubber feeding dummy and feeding bottles. His leather baby harness with reins with its special crotch strap for extra control of a naughty big baby boy!

Sis and I then next made up his special bottle feed with milk, castor oil and the very strong diuretic that will ensure plenty of good hard wetting. We then chuckled as Nanny put the nice tight rubber 'Blakey' rings over the James' naughty boy's 'bits'.  How he moaned at this restraint and the sudden forced arousal of his recently 'cut' member. We all giggled as some pee spurts out!  Then was over Nanny's rubber clad knees for a good hard rubber paddling until his dear bottom was a very deep red. We saw the usual good milking over Nanny's rubber apron when he was pulled to his feet. A good hard cold scrubbing and after Nanny dried him, it was sis and my turn with him. Onto the rubber changing mat on his back for plenty of baby powder all over his boy's bits. The holding him up by his ankles to be tightly nappied in the coarse towel nappy. His great arousal plainly visible as the rubber pants were jerked up over him. his shivering at the tightness of the waist and leg elastics! Then it was into his frilly red rubber romper suit and rubber bonnet, tied tight under his chin with a huge bow. Then I strapped him into his lovely leather baby harness and reins as sis straps the large rubber feeding dummy into his mouth. He immediately started to dribble!  I jerked the harness straps as tight as I could, finally the broad leather crotch strap between his legs. How he moaned as the diuretic was soon causing a first good wetting. Our big baby James was now all ready for the high chair before a nice long walk strapped into his big baby pram!

JJ.
(10-25-2016, 04:05 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: [ -> ]Not when his two older sisters and his Nanny are in charge of him! As soon as Mother and Father have departed we grabbed him and marched him straight up to the bathroom. We soon had our lovely gleaming red rubber aprons and rubber gloves on, and the dear boy knew exactly what was to follow. A good long session of rubber baby regression treatment. Just what an arrogant boy needs! In spite of his protests, we all know he is getting increasingly excited as he smells the strong rubber odour filling the room. Nanny quickly set about stripping him naked from his yucky boys clothes as sis and I first laid the red rubber adult baby changing mat out on the floor. Nanny soon has James naked and standing, hands on head, in the corner as we prepared towel nappies and pins and baby powder. The very tightly elasticated red rubber baby pants with huge frills reaching to the knees. His lovely frilly red rubber romper suit and huge frilly rubber bonnet, rubber bootees, rubber feeding dummy and feeding bottles. His leather baby harness with reins with its special crotch strap for extra control of a naughty big baby boy!

Sis and I then next made up his special bottle feed with milk, castor oil and the very strong diuretic that will ensure plenty of good hard wetting. We then chuckled as Nanny put the nice tight rubber 'Blakey' rings over the James' naughty boy's 'bits'.  How he moaned at this restraint and the sudden forced arousal of his recently 'cut' member. We all giggled as some pee spurts out!  Then was over Nanny's rubber clad knees for a good hard rubber paddling until his dear bottom was a very deep red. We saw the usual good milking over Nanny's rubber apron when he was pulled to his feet. A good hard cold scrubbing and after Nanny dried him, it was sis and my turn with him. Onto the rubber changing mat on his back for plenty of baby powder all over his boy's bits. The holding him up by his ankles to be tightly nappied in the coarse towel nappy. His great arousal plainly visible as the rubber pants were jerked up over him. his shivering at the tightness of the waist and leg elastics! Then it was into his frilly red rubber romper suit and rubber bonnet, tied tight under his chin with a huge bow. Then I strapped him into his lovely leather baby harness and reins as sis straps the large rubber feeding dummy into his mouth. He immediately started to dribble!  I jerked the harness straps as tight as I could, finally the broad leather crotch strap between his legs. How he moaned as the diuretic was soon causing a first good wetting. Our big baby James was now all ready for the high chair before a nice long walk strapped into his big baby pram!

JJ.

Lucky guy wish it was me

Lucky guy wish it was me
(10-25-2016, 05:34 PM)Jaqueline Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2016, 04:05 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: [ -> ]Not when his two older sisters and his Nanny are in charge of him! As soon as Mother and Father have departed we grabbed him and marched him straight up to the bathroom. We soon had our lovely gleaming red rubber aprons and rubber gloves on, and the dear boy knew exactly what was to follow. A good long session of rubber baby regression treatment. Just what an arrogant boy needs! In spite of his protests, we all know he is getting increasingly excited as he smells the strong rubber odour filling the room. Nanny quickly set about stripping him naked from his yucky boys clothes as sis and I first laid the red rubber adult baby changing mat out on the floor. Nanny soon has James naked and standing, hands on head, in the corner as we prepared towel nappies and pins and baby powder. The very tightly elasticated red rubber baby pants with huge frills reaching to the knees. His lovely frilly red rubber romper suit and huge frilly rubber bonnet, rubber bootees, rubber feeding dummy and feeding bottles. His leather baby harness with reins with its special crotch strap for extra control of a naughty big baby boy!

JJ.

Lucky guy wish it was me

Lucky guy wish it was me

I will swop anyday toooo