Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: His Sister's Clothes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Danny grew up in a female household. It was just his mother and older sister, Clarissa. He had a large closet that connected his room with his sister's room. Although it was large, only a small portion was dedicated to his things. His sister's things took up most of the space. She was a girly girl, just like his mother, and had a large assortment of clothing. One wall alone was filled with shelves of her shoes, another with racks of dresses, blouses and skirts. and a third with dressers, a vanity, and full length mirror. 

Danny was always intrigued by her things and would sometimes do a little exploring while she was away. He spent a lot of time in his room so it was easy to just go into the closet. He liked to touch her things. He was careful to put everything back the way he found it. As she got older, his sister was out of the house even more, with her girlfriends or on dates with boys. He was only two years younger and was now close to her size. 

Danny began feeling a little bolder and one day decides to try on some of Clarissa's clothes. He liked how they felt and he liked how he looked. It was scary yet thrilling. It became his secret game while his sister was away.
Lucky Danny! I can attest to the fact that having a big sister (mine is 2 1/2 years older than me) can be wonderful for the developing young sissy. I spent a lot of time in my teens trying on her clothes, and always being very careful to put everything back exactly as I found it.
He must have been suffering withdrawal symptoms from having such close access to such feminine clothes and yet, due to not being open about his fantasies, having to resist them. 

It is no wonder he eventually caved in. For his own good he needs to be caught in the act. Whilst it would no doubt be embarrassing for him initially, the benefits that would then open up to him would surely make it all worthwhile  Big Grin
Michaela, a lovely little tale of how the exploration started for many, I’m sure he’s terrified of being caught.
That’s the great tragedy in a way. He will be so terrified of getting caught and will likely go to great lengths to prevent this happening, that unless he trips up he may never experience the great joys (and frankly the freedom) that accompanies embracing one’s true self.
(01-04-2021, 09:46 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]That’s the great tragedy in a way. He will be so terrified of getting caught and will likely go to great lengths to prevent this happening, that unless he trips up he may never experience the great joys (and frankly the freedom) that accompanies embracing one’s true self.

Exactly  Sad
I couldn't wear my sister's clothes. My mom bought me my own dresses and undies. One of my aunt's also supplied me with very pretty dresses and petticoats her daughters had outgrown. I loved them
How privileged you were to be provided with such feminine finery and to have been able to enjoy them. I certainly had my own share of feminine clothes at such an age but partly due to the use in punishment methods and partly because of my concern of what my peers at the time would have thought, I was unable to embrace them in the same way.
Danny, mesmirized by his reflection in the mirror does not hear his sister return. She discovers him admiring himself. Danny freezes. "I knew it," she shouts. "I thought you were getting into my things." "I'm sorry! I won't do it again, he cries out." "Oh yes, you will!" She laughs. "That is unless you want me to tell," she adds. "Please don't tell," Danny mutters in a weak defeated voice.

With his immediate surrender, Clarissa knows she now has total control of her little brother. "Let's see how pretty you look with some makeup, Danielle," she tells him. "Danielle?" He responds. "Yes, I can't call you Danny anymore, now can I?" She laughs. Clarissa then begins to put makeup on him and starts thinking up conditions he'll have to agree to in order for her to keep his secret. Danny listens as she describes her chores which now Danielle will be doing. She tells him she will set aside some of her old clothes for him to wear in the future and he better not wear any of her other clothes. He agrees. Danny is both humiliated and thrilled.
I think Danielle might be about to face a true test of his sissy credentials (though if his sister is true to her word, the maintenance of his lifestyle outside the home may depend very much on his success on meeting her requirements within it).  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4