Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Chastity and Her Libido
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just reading an article about a Womens desire for sex that suggests a major turn on is feeling desired.

https://www.sexualityresource.com/blog/w...cognize-it

Which i think means that keeping a sissy locked up and needful would not just be desirable to increase submission and obedience

But also a sissies denied  need and desire would increase a Womans libido

And the longer and more strictly chastity is enforced the better for Her sex drive

Which would be very nice for Mistress but not so pleasurable for sissy
(12-22-2020, 10:20 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: [ -> ]Just reading an article about a Womens desire for sex that suggests a major turn on is feeling desired.

https://www.sexualityresource.com/blog/w...cognize-it

Which i think means that keeping a sissy locked up and needful would not just be desirable to increase submission and obedience

But also a sissies denied  need and desire would increase a Womans libido

And the longer and more strictly chastity is enforced the better for Her sex drive

Which would be very nice for Mistress but not so pleasurable for sissy

As long as my sissy has a tongue my sex needs are fine, although it is a rush knowing their is no physical satisfaction for the sissy.
(12-23-2020, 04:54 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]As long as my sissy has a tongue my sex needs are fine, although it is a rush knowing their is no physical satisfaction for the sissy.

Have you considered a combination gag/dildo Ma'am? All the benefits to you, while sissy doesn't even get to taste you.
(12-23-2020, 08:35 AM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 04:54 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]As long as my sissy has a tongue my sex needs are fine, although it is a rush knowing their is no physical satisfaction for the sissy.

Have you considered a combination gag/dildo Ma'am? All the benefits to you, while sissy doesn't even get to taste you.

Yes but the point is I wany her to taste me, knowing that is all she will get to put in me is her tongue while she remains locked in her chastity cage with no satisfaction at all for her. She needs to get used to being satisfied that I am satified with many orgasms and that they aren't allowed for sissies.
(12-23-2020, 09:07 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but the point is I wany her to taste me, knowing that is all she will get to put in me is her tongue while she remains locked in her chastity cage with no satisfaction at all for her. She needs to get used to being satisfied that I am satified with many orgasms and that they aren't allowed for sissies.

Ma'am, I was stupid to even consider that I had a better idea of how to treat your sissy than you had already thought about.
(12-23-2020, 09:07 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes but the point is I wany her to taste me, knowing that is all she will get to put in me is her tongue while she remains locked in her chastity cage with no satisfaction at all for her. She needs to get used to being satisfied that I am satified with many orgasms and that they aren't allowed for sissies.

A sweet taste of what sissy isnt going to be allowed Miss Amber

Maybe sissy could hand launder Your panties as an after 'treat' for her

Curtsy

I always hoped that not being allowed release while Mistress orgasms greatly adds to Her pleasure

As well as increasing sissies ardour to please her owner

But i was wondering if knowing that makes a Mistress  generally more keen on sex and more frequent sexual pleasure

Curtsy
(12-23-2020, 12:15 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: [ -> ]

Curtsy

I always hoped that not being allowed release while Mistress orgasms greatly adds to Her pleasure

But i was wondering if knowing that makes a Mistress  generally more keen on sex and more frequent sexual pleasure

Curtsy

Oh she servkces me orally as often as I want, in hopes I will take pity on her and release her form her cage for a while but I do not see any benefit to me to let her play with herself. She has to come to terms that all her orgasms are in my control. She is developing quite the strong tongue too!
At least she’s still getting her daily exercise (of a fashion) - very important for heart health.  Wink
(12-25-2020, 04:14 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 12:15 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: [ -> ]

Curtsy

Curtsy

Oh she servkces me orally as often as I want, in hopes I will take pity on her and release her form her cage for a while but I do not see any benefit to me to let her play with herself. She has to come to terms that all her orgasms are in my control. She is developing quite the strong tongue too!

That is so wonderful Miss Amber. 

I dont think sissies should be allowed to play with themselves, especially not unsupervised

I hope Your orgasms are as lovely as you deserve Miss Amber

Curtsy