Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: New Enema Nozzles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The other day my Mummy received a long awaited delivery after a month long wait which pleased her immensely. She had been on the phone many times to chase it up so she was very happy for it to finally arrive, as she had not told me what the delivery was I had assumed (hoped) that they were Christmas presents so I didn't pry when she opened it. Mummy was beaming with glee and very excited so I left her alone to sort out the presents. 

As I was doing the washing up Mummy came to me and told me it was time for my enema, temperature check and suppositories, she took me by the hand and lead me to the nursery but the side table was covered with a muslin cloth which was unusual. Taking me over her knee and undoing my nappy I braced myself for the routine enema, but as I felt the gloved finger of Mummy applying my Vaseline she explained that she was going to give me this for Christmas but she couldn't wait herself so was going to give me an early present. Of course I was hoping to get a new game or something afterwards but instead she introduced it to me there and then as I was penetrated by the brand new, and thicker, enema nozzle which had me squirming right away. After a few correction spanks from Mummy I settled down and accepted the warm water flowing into me. 

I thanked Mummy for her thoughtful gift and that she allowed me to get it early as well, she then informed me that this nozzle was not the only gift but she had got me several different ones that she would use each day on the build up to Christmas where she will reveal her special nozzle. It has been a sort of game as I have to try to describe the shape of the nozzle without seeing it. I have not got one right as of yet though.  Confused
I get regular enemas too, and my nozzles have evolved considerably over the years. In the pic below, you can see how they've gotten progressively bigger with the most recent one being truly titanic in size.
It really makes a sissy squeal!

[Image: wgdnpackoez946n4g.jpg]
(12-22-2020, 01:53 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I get regular enemas too, and my nozzles have evolved considerably over the years. In the pic below, you can see how they've gotten progressively bigger with the most recent one being truly titanic in size.
Is it wrong of me to name them:

Billy
Francis
Josh
Bobby

in order? Smile
(12-22-2020, 02:11 PM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2020, 01:53 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I get regular enemas too, and my nozzles have evolved considerably over the years. In the pic below, you can see how they've gotten progressively bigger with the most recent one being truly titanic in size.

Billy
Francis
Josh
Bobby

in order? Smile

Lol--well said!

However, the last one is affectionately referred to as the Sissy Splitter. Wink
Do those names hold any special significance for you, Wailer?  Wink
(12-22-2020, 02:29 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]

Billy
Francis
Josh
Bobby

in order? Smile

Lol--well said!

"affectionately" by your Mommy, I'm sure all you do is moan Bobby Smile

Semi-serious question, how do you make sure that those nozzles stay in place until you're allowed to let the enema out? It's not like there's a way to squeeze your bottom to keep them in.
(12-23-2020, 08:33 AM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2020, 02:29 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]

Billy
Francis
Josh
Bobby

in order? Smile

Lol--well said!

"affectionately" by your Mommy, I'm sure all you do is moan Bobby Smile

Semi-serious question, how do you make sure that those nozzles stay in place until you're allowed to let the enema out? It's not like there's a way to squeeze your bottom to keep them in.

Mommy has two ways; one is to simply hold the nozzle in place (although that's not really necessary because it is so big and long, it stays in by itself. The other way is to insert the nozzle and then re-diaper me, and as you can see below, that nozzle isn't going anywhere!

[Image: bdek255ug36axxy4g.jpg]
What a photo - you definitely aren’t going anywhere in that condition  Big Grin
(12-23-2020, 03:01 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Mommy has two ways; one is to simply hold the nozzle in place (although that's not really necessary because it is so big and long, it stays in by itself. The other way is to insert the nozzle and then re-diaper me, and as you can see below, that nozzle isn't going anywhere!

I guess not, although letting it out wouldn't be fun... hmm, I wonder whether someone could make a combination remote control plug and enema nozzle... filling you up and then the vibrations rumbling through the water... and I guess if Mommy gives you a few full enemas before, then there's no reason to take your diaper off afterwards.
Bobby, I just wrote a new story called "Bottom Dummies" on here that was inspired by your pictures.