Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone my first post and thank you for the warm welcome I've had so far means a lot 

Well I'm Tom but mainly Tina I'm 26 and my gf for just over a year is 24 now the 2 lives comes as my gf knows i dress but didn't know that I dress at my mum's and have done for many years ,now mum drew up a contract and about 2 months ago my gf moved in with me and mum so we can save for a rented place 

Mum told my gf all about us and that i dress at home along with spankings which she found funny but was a bit hurt I didn't tell her I dressed at home all this time ,so the contract , I'm to be dressed at all times at home no matter who's there I'm also to be spanked on a reg basis no matter who's there and my gf can do that to me as well , I do all the chores ,cooking cleaning etc , as I can work from home mainly and when all this horrible virus dies down once a fortnight mum and gf will take me shopping to try on skirt,dressed heels but not locally it is a strange combination I know but it's rent free at mum's and my gf is perfectly happy with me being dommed by mum and her ,of course she has seen me being spanked that was very embarrassing she said if that's what the rules are but so far no one has been over to see me dressed or spanked due to covid , please comment or ask anything you like ,like I say I know it's different but wanted to share with you 
Tina x
Hi Tina, great arrangement, right? Wink
You are lucky to be surrounded by such supportive individuals. That sounds like a very sensible contract with benefits for all concerned and you are so very lucky to be subject to it.
Tina, that is a lovely arrangement you have with Mum and girlfriend, the two most important people in any persons life. I’d be terrified to be brought shopping but could be fun.
Wonderful. And please keep us posted, fill in the details, we would all luv to know about how your GF takes to all this in collaboration with Mum! You are one lucky sissy gurl!
(12-18-2020, 04:36 PM)zizy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tina, great arrangement, right? Wink

Hi zizy 

Yes I'd great so far but nervous about shopping trips and others coming over

(12-18-2020, 10:39 PM)GinaV Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful. And please keep us posted, fill in the details, we would all luv to know about how your GF takes to all this in collaboration with Mum! You are one lucky sissy gurl!

Thank you Gina yes I am very lucky will let you know how things progress