Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Year in England
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 2012, Sandra attended a posh English Governess Academy. Its comprehensive year-long curriculum qualifies women to Sissify and Discipline men & boys for wealthy families all over the world.

Sandra had recently befriended a Lady tourist from the United Arab Emirates. Aiesha's husband was a voluptuous Arab Sissy with a strict English Governess.

She was raising her pre-pubescent twin sons likewise. And offered Sandra all-expenses-paid tutelage at Governess Academy.

We flew to England on her private jet. Flown & staffed by young Dominas. I sat naked on Sandra's lap, leering at the Flight Attendants' toes. 

I lived with an English FLS extended family that year. In a Cornwall mansion.

Several families together. Sissies of all ages, strict statuesque Dominas.

Sissies naked in fluffy mules inside. Skimpy dresses & 5" Peep-Toes for Sunday Temple Worship and Courting.

Spanking Chairs in every room.

Our obscenely fat fannies constantly sore, purple, often blistered from canings.

We screamed, sobbed, howled, farted, blubbered.

Hugely-hung Masters stripped us for ALL4's Loving.

I was introduced to a new type of nettle.

It raises tiny white pimples. Which itch.

Laura from behind.

[attachment=3645]
This certainly sounds like a place I should attend.
I'm sure my aunt would have loved to send me.
The mere thought of spending a year there sends
delicious shivers up and down my spine.
(12-07-2020, 03:56 PM)Sissy Roberta Wrote: [ -> ]This certainly sounds like a place I should attend.
 Get HRT Therapy. Become a real Sissy. Like me!
 Wear skirts & blouses & skimpy dresses. With 5" Peep-Toes or strappies.

Marry a v strict Domina or Master.
 It's doable.

[attachment=3647]
I bet you were right at home, Robin  Wink Just the sort of sissy policies that so many on here endorse.
(12-07-2020, 04:22 PM)Robin77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2020, 03:56 PM)Sissy Roberta Wrote: [ -> ]This certainly sounds like a place I should attend.
 Get HRT Therapy. Become a real Sissy. Like me!
 Wear skirts & blouses & skimpy dresses. With 5" Peep-Toes or strappies.

Marry a v strict Domina or Master.
 It's doable.

I'm sure this is exactly would have ended up. Constant erection,
eternal desire, endless humiliation, exactly what I crave !
(12-07-2020, 05:42 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]I bet you were right at home, Robin  Wink Just the sort of sissy policies that so many on here endorse.
 It was fun. But chilly.

English girls, not just FLS girls, strip boys barefoot naked for terrific spankings.

English females in affluent families have a handsome hugely-hung full-time "Groom". Like Fellowes.
 He strips them perfectly nude, diddles their twats, and shaves their vulvas and anuses every week. Using scary straight razors.

He prepares girls for marriage. With several weeks of vigorous Vaginal & Rectal fuckings.

English girls and women are extremely promiscuous, and often need severe naked Discipline from Grooms.

[attachment=3648]
Fluffy mules are just perfect for sissies!