Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Just imagine...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just imagine being made to wear a pretty dress like this one to a family wedding!

Of course everyone will stare at a boy being made to wear such a dress, and what will they say when you're dancing at the reception and when you twirl around you reveal that you've been put into nappies and frilly baby knickers too?!
That’s a gorgeous dress, Ali and if asked now it really wouldn’t take me any convincing (which is more than I can say for my situation at the time of the most memorable family wedding that I actually attended). 

The nappies would be a source of contention for sure but at least when it came to the after dinner speeches and the dance floor, one wouldn’t have to worry about missing the occasion for need of a toilet.  Wink
Well Ali, that is a sweet picture, I didn’t have to attend a wedding dressed but other than that, Girlygirl is thinking the same as me on this one.
When I used to visit my Auntie Kay she would insist on putting me in a similar outfit for the duration of my time with her. She forbid any male clothing and would greet me at the door, tell me to strip then point me up the stairs to the waiting bubble bath she'd prepared for me. Once I'd been scrubbed I'd be dressed as a little girl until bedtime. She often threatened to put me back in nappies but thankfully never carried out the threat. I think she liked the idea that she could pull my tights and frilly knickers down for a spanking whenever the mood took her, nappies would have slowed her down somewhat.
If any of her friends came round I had to greet them at the door with a curtsey and inevitably they'd all ask me to give them a twirl, revealing my layers and layers of petticoats and frilly knickers. Any signs of reluctance or pouting would be punished by a spanking from Auntie and her friends.
That’s awesome Satin Jessie, I did not have an Aunt Kay Sad
(11-03-2020, 02:17 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]That’s awesome Satin Jessie, I did not have an Aunt Kay Sad

I don't either anymore, I miss her terribly. I hope one day I'll find someone who'll treat me the same way again. There is a certain type of woman who can sense when there's a sissy in her presence. She wasn't my real Auntie, just an older lady who I came into contact with not long after I'd left home. From the moment I stepped through her front door for the first time we both knew exactly what was going to happen. Oh I begged and pleaded and pretended I didn't want any of it to happen but we both knew.
(11-02-2020, 10:51 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Just imagine being made to wear a pretty dress like this one to a family wedding!

Of course everyone will stare at a boy being made to wear such a dress, and what will they say when you're dancing at the reception and when you twirl around you reveal that you've been put into nappies and frilly baby knickers too?!

That is a gorgeous dress and it does little to hide the frilly knickers and the nappy - it would be truly humiliating to attend a wedding dressed like that for all to see.

Love 

Lottie
(11-03-2020, 08:58 AM)Satin Jessie Wrote: [ -> ]When I used to visit my Auntie Kay she would insist on putting me in a similar outfit for the duration of my time with her. She forbid any male clothing and would greet me at the door, tell me to strip then point me up the stairs to the waiting bubble bath she'd prepared for me. Once I'd been scrubbed I'd be dressed as a little girl until bedtime. She often threatened to put me back in nappies but thankfully never carried out the threat. I think she liked the idea that she could pull my tights and frilly knickers down for a spanking whenever the mood took her, nappies would have slowed her down somewhat.
If any of her friends came round I had to greet them at the door with a curtsey and inevitably they'd all ask me to give them a twirl, revealing my layers and layers of petticoats and frilly knickers. Any signs of reluctance or pouting would be punished by a spanking from Auntie and her friends.

What a lovely memory, Jessie. How old were you when you used to visit your Auntie Kay and she treated you like her little girl?