Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Secret Correspondence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(11-05-2020, 05:36 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds to me like the therapist may have had a few secrets of his own. And if he got as close as is depicted there, maybe some ulterior motives as well.  Wink
My thoughts exactly.
Great poster. But I don’t like your therapists moves in you. However it is in a way flattering when it happened.
You’re not tempted to pay a visit yourself then, afp?
(11-05-2020, 06:40 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]You’re not tempted to pay a visit yourself then, afp?

Big Grin
Julie and I agreed that everyone has different chapters in their lives. This chapter, our chapter, came to an abrupt end when she met a real man, as she described him. Handsome and wealthy, she referred to him as a “keeper.” She told me she rationalized to herself that she had completed her “project,” her “creation,” and had pointed me in “the right direction.” I told her that at the time, I still didn’t quite know what that direction was. I seemed to be in a ship with no rudder, seemingly destined to go in circles. She, however, seemed to know what she wanted, a luxurious life.

When we engaged in our secret correspondence, she was on her second marriage, still unfulfilled, and facing another divorce due to her continued wayward ways. She did ask, theoretically of course, about the possibility of getting back together. I reminded her that, that ship had sailed. The secret correspondence suddenly ended.
Aww a sad ending but a lovely poster. I enjoyed the rollercoaster.
(11-06-2020, 04:10 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Aww a sad ending but a lovely poster. I enjoyed the rollercoaster.
Thank you. And thank you for all your comments. It was interesting to share these memories with others. I plan to start a new thread about the subsequent chapter in my life.  I don't have existing posters for that chapter so I have to create some new ones. Stay tuned.
It has been a great thread with some brilliant art work. It is a shame it had to end but for every ending there is a new beginning... and I can’t wait for you to share it with us.  Big Grin
(11-06-2020, 05:28 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]It has been a great thread with some brilliant art work. It is a shame it had to end but for every ending there is a new beginning... and I can’t wait for you to share it with us.  Big Grin
Thank you Girlygirl, and thank you too for all your comments. I look forward to creating (modifying) the right art work to match the coming scenes.
Sad ending to a very interesting story!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8