Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Secret Correspondence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I’m jealous of you finding out what girl go through in that situation. Beautiful poster of course.
(11-03-2020, 11:38 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]I’m jealous of you finding out what girl go through in that situation. Beautiful poster of course.
Thank you.
How did you find the shy and awkwardness? Did it detract from the experience or were you able to deal with it?
(11-04-2020, 06:02 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]How did you find the shy and awkwardness? Did it detract from the experience or were you able to deal with it?
Good question. A lot to unwrap here. I remember the experience of getting ready for the date being the best part of the evening. During the date, conversation was sparse so I found myself checking out women to see what they were wearing, how they did their hair or makeup and admiring the various looks. Scanning the room, my eyes would occasionally spot a guy or woman checking me out. This would enhance my feelings of being girly and submissive.  I caught myself naturally sending subtle signals back to them, as if to say I was available. This made the interaction with my date even more difficult adding to the awkwardness. I guess I was programmed to respond but not initiate. When the new year arrived, everyone cheered and couples kissed. I turned to him ready to kiss and he awkwardly kissed me on the cheek. I gave him a polite smile. More awkwardness. Shortly after, I pulled out my phone, faking that I had received a call, which was believable since it was loud in the room. I told him Julie wanted to meet up with me. I apologized, thanked him for a nice evening and said I would take a cab, then left. I felt bad leaving like that but just had to escape. Sorting out my thoughts later, I found the evening very confusing.
In our correspondence, Julie admitted that she fully expected my first date to fail. It gave her the perfect opportunity to deliver a sound spanking and reinforce my submissive nature to all men and women. My mind was now full of confusion about so many things.
Lovely poster even though I’m not a fan of spanking but I’m sure it did clear up your mind. Looking forward to the next instalment.
It sounds like you were very polite in your first date considering. You must have been sorry to get punished so harshly afterwards.
(11-04-2020, 06:05 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like you were very polite in your first date considering. You must have been sorry to get punished so harshly afterwards.
She said it was for my own good.
Julie and I remembered how things evolved close to the end of our relationship. My mind was increasingly muddied. Up was down, down was up, I seemed to be void of rationale thought. Just a bubble head and eager to please. Julie on the other hand, seemed to be spending more and more time with men. My college had a free external counseling program for students. It included three sessions for private matters. Confused about my life, I requested admission and was referred to a therapist.

On my first visit, I was immediately stricken by the therapist. He was very handsome with very manly features, a stark contrast to me, which made me feel immediately submissive. During the first two visits, I shared the evolution of my life with Julie. I could see him squirm in his chair when I would go into detail. He suggested I dress up for the third visit so we could explore that part of my personality. When I arrived for the final visit, he was quite impressed with my look. I felt flattered and must have inadvertently sent signals to him as I lay on the lounge and discussed my experiences with men. I could see him begin squirming again. He then came and sat close to me on the lounge chair.  I felt the tension in the air. He leaned over and kissed me and dropped his note pad on the floor. The feel of his tongue in my mouth brought thoughts of his cock to my mind. 

Suddenly, a bell chimed. It was his little clock that went off to indicate there was one minute left in the session. He withdrew from me and apologized. I just smirked and said it was ok. When I got up, I saw his note pad on the floor. He had written the word slut on it. I guess that was his diagnosis.
It sounds to me like the therapist may have had a few secrets of his own. And if he got as close as is depicted there, maybe some ulterior motives as well.  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8