Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Secret Correspondence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Another lovely poster, Michaela. Did you remember to cross your legs or did you have to be prompted?  Wink
(10-31-2020, 10:07 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Another lovely poster, Michaela. Did you remember to cross your legs or did you have to be prompted?  Wink
Lol, by that time, I was instinctively sitting like a girl.

(10-31-2020, 09:09 PM)Tiffany Wrote: [ -> ]If that's the pocket book edition, I'd like to see the hardback edition.
It would be very "hard" reading, lol.

(10-31-2020, 08:54 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Another lovely poster. If it was me dolled up and used my credit card be embarrassing. Enjoyable none the less.
Oh, trust me, I was embarrassed.
Having handled myself convincingly in my first female role in a play, I received another female role for the next play, that of a student nurse. Julie and I remembered her teasing me about how rehearsals went, since the role included a scene in which a young doctor makes a pass at me.
Oh gosh another difficult moment for you. Nice poster though. Very well captured the moment.
I bet you were really able to open up to your sissy side in the scene with the doctor.   Wink
(11-02-2020, 06:14 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]I bet you were really able to open up to your sissy side in the scene with the doctor.   Wink
Oh yes. Looking back, it was good sissy training. Rehearsing the scene, he would come up from behind me, put his hands on my shoulders, lean over and whisper in my ear, "Hmmm, you smell lovely today." At first, it was awkward for him but I enjoyed it, and would smile each time. I started wearing perfume to make it more realistic and easier for him. I tried different ones until I found one he really liked. Eventually, the scene became natural. One rehearsal, I swear I even felt his hardness when he leaned into me. Now, that was exciting! I felt so girly at that moment. I also mentioned to Julie that I liked the nurse uniform. I guess she remembered, since later down the road she would be having me wear a maid uniform at home.
Rehearsals were held  twice a week, an hour after normal classes. We lived about 20 minutes from the college so not enough time to go home and change. Julie remembered "suggesting" that I bring a change of clothes to keep in my car on rehearsal days. This way I could quickly change into more suitable attire after my last class and before play rehearsals started. I wore panties, bra and pantyhose under my boy clothes and would have a skirt, blouse and heels along with a makeup bag in a tote bag. I'd arrive early at the auditorium, find a room, and change. After rehearsal, I'd drive home, still dressed as a girl.
Michaela, I find those last 2 posts very thrilling and the poster is lovely.
(11-02-2020, 04:15 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Michaela, I find those last 2 posts very thrilling and the poster is lovely.
Why thank you. I hope you'll find the next ones thrilling, as well. Still more story to tell. Stay tuned.

As the semester progressed in drama club, we were introduced to an acting technique called method acting. An acting technique in which the actor fully immerses themselves into the character they are playing and recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed. As I was portraying women in my roles, this could prove to be a problem. Especially when I was told that in the final play of the school year, I would be in a more prominent role, something required for each student. My next role? The co-star in the play, The Tramp. playing the role of a promiscuous girl hoping to gain the attention of a neighbor's husband. 

A student teacher explained my role, with some eager anticipation. Julie remembered jumping at the chance to help "teach" me, when I told her the challenge of my next role.
It sounds like you had some really interesting experiences and learned a lot. It must have felt so daring to be wearing a female clothes beneath your male ones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8