Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Secret Correspondence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What would life be without gel nails?  Big Grin
Julie remembered convincing me to join the drama club. However, I could never seem to get a role in a play. Her opinion was that casting me in a male role just didn't seem fitting anyway. She spoke to the drama teacher and offered a solution. A female role.
Love it. When I was younger I had to play a female role in play on a few occasions but I doubt I looked that pretty just to add to my embarrassment.
(10-30-2020, 03:08 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Love it. When I was younger I had to play a female role in play on a few occasions but I doubt I looked that pretty just to add to my embarrassment.

That must have been exciting for you. What roles did you play?
Yes it was exciting but never the lead role. That went to some other lucky guy.
(10-30-2020, 03:23 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it was exciting but never the lead role. That went to some other lucky guy.
So, another guy played the lead female role? He must have been pretty.
(10-30-2020, 03:59 PM)Michaela Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2020, 03:23 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it was exciting but never the lead role. That went to some other lucky guy.
So, another guy played the lead female role? He must have been pretty.

Yes and I’m trying to recall details but yes.
Julie remembered teasing me about having stage presence and thinking it a good idea to get some professional photos taken. When I paid with a credit card, the photographer looked at the name on the credit card, then looked at me and Julie. Julie just smiled and shrugged her shoulders . He shook his head and smiled, and without asking any questions, processed the card.
Another lovely poster. If it was me dolled up and used my credit card be embarrassing. Enjoyable none the less.

Tiffany's Breakfast

If that's the pocket book edition, I'd like to see the hardback edition.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8